If we whine hard enough maybe we can get that OTP and PSO2ES storage space...?

I'm just saying... we got the ES items as in-game drops... and that sweet sweet storage space would be a nice gesture.

Especially with Crafting coming out next week, it'd certainly help players who don't want to fork over all that SG for material storage.

To be honest, I would just like PSO2es just to have it. It would also give people who are region blocked on steam and have issues buying AC via the store to be able to buy AC; which means more money for the game. I know that PSO2es is used by foreign players in JP to buy AC. The storage, ability to feed mags on the go, and the 1 SG per day is also very nice.

Plus it gives more spotlight to some characters that don't get too much attention in the main game's story.

Maybe we should make a thread in the suggestions section of the forum on this.

@Archetype-Luna said in If we whine hard enough maybe we can get that OTP and PSO2ES storage space...?:

To be honest, I would just like PSO2es just to have it.

The weird thing is with some of the extra-mile stuff they've done so far and the content that's been new to NA, it's starting to seem like this might not be beyond the realms of possibility. It certainly feels possible, which is more than the Phantasy Star Universe companion phone service did (though that was largely due to differing phone software structure in Japan, a difference that has largely been eliminated now).

The reveal of PSO2es in the next week or two would seriously top off this last couple weeks of great surprises, and make a very strong statement about the commitment to the game in the west to boot.

@Miraglyth https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6551/pso2es-for-na Well I made a thread in the suggestion forums for it. Might as well put it into the the proper feedback channels right?

@Archetype-Luna said in If we whine hard enough maybe we can get that OTP and PSO2ES storage space...?:

To be honest, I would just like PSO2es just to have it. It would also give people who are region blocked on steam and have issues buying AC via the store to be able to buy AC; which means more money for the game. I know that PSO2es is used by foreign players in JP to buy AC. The storage, ability to feed mags on the go, and the 1 SG per day is also very nice.

Plus it gives more spotlight to some characters that don't get too much attention in the main game's story.

Maybe we should make a thread in the suggestions section of the forum on this.

I'd like it too but I doubt it'd happen. Especially now that the items are already in.

@Sephlock Well PSO2es has more stuff than just the items, as I described, and plans can change in a game like this.