So EP.4 is coming around the corner, How am I able to craft disc if my PQ is indefinitely bugged because of the SG scratch

GM's are not responsive about the bug that is currently affecting me and others. I am starting to get scared about the future of me playing this game due to I am restricted from a main part of the game.

Just like every other issue that has plagued NA since launch, I'm sure they're banking on ep4 fixing your problem.

I am also worried about this because I am also having this bug. Also received no response.

Worst case you'll just have to commission someone else to do them for you.

What’s the bug exactly?

Some furniture item was bugged and would cause your PQ to not load if placed. I couldn't tell you which one, though.

a bug or a bad file? i'd hope the steam install would fix this

Easy fix just do a file check this will fix alot af bugs.

The client is just the graphics engine, if there's a bad line of code on these furniture items, then it's serverside.

What does PQ mean..? ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger private quarter (your own room)

@KnightHarb1nger Personal quarters. I know it's confusing because acronyms with "Q" in them for this game usually refer to quests.

@JuggernautGTX said in So EP.4 is coming around the corner, How am I able to craft disc if my PQ is indefinitely bugged because of the SG scratch:

@KnightHarb1nger private quarter (your own room)

@Mattwo7 said in So EP.4 is coming around the corner, How am I able to craft disc if my PQ is indefinitely bugged because of the SG scratch:

@KnightHarb1nger Personal quarters. I know it's confusing because acronyms with "Q" in them for this game usually refer to quests.

Hehe, I think I was getting there but like to make sure. Especially as I keep a text file with everything I've learned and/or come across. Plus as a habit in I.T. and communicating with customers in my various works. I always write acronyms/abbreviations as themselves and then expand it in parenthesis. E.g. PQ (Personal/Private Quarters). In non-work environments like here it is my little way of paying it forward that little bit of knowledge gain. Thusly hoping to help spread the PSO Lexicon knowledge so everyone is as same page as possible and enjoys the game as much as I/we do!

Thanks again guys very much!

o/ =^.^=

@MisterJaySnek said in So EP.4 is coming around the corner, How am I able to craft disc if my PQ is indefinitely bugged because of the SG scratch:

Worst case you'll just have to commission someone else to do them for you.

This is the better way to do it anyways. Holy Heck crafting from zero is EXPENSIVE.

Unlocking all the tech crafts in JP costed +300mil. Image that in NA.

@MisterJaySnek said in So EP.4 is coming around the corner, How am I able to craft disc if my PQ is indefinitely bugged because of the SG scratch:

Some furniture item was bugged and would cause your PQ to not load if placed. I couldn't tell you which one, though.

They are Ep. 3 Visual Poster 1&2, 3

@Sephlock said in So EP.4 is coming around the corner, How am I able to craft disc if my PQ is indefinitely bugged because of the SG scratch:

What’s the bug exactly?

Currently the bug is with 2 or 3 items that I am currently aware of. They are Ep. 3 Visual Poster 1&2, 3. If you placed those items in your PQ the item wouldn't load and it will look blank. If you then try to leave your PQ and come back it will indefinitely put you in a loading screen because it is trying to load the asset for the poster. Instead of having a override for these specific issues, the game just tries to keep loading to no end. I actually did it for about 12 hours yesterday. I just went to work and I left my game running all day and when I came home and checked I was still loading in to my PQ xD