Headcrabs

Yabba my icing.

Ok, headcrabs aren't the origin of the Dark Falz because the Profound Darkness is... but have you considered that perhaps headcrabs are the origin of the Profound Darkness? Thus making them the Grand Origin of Dark Falz.

Or maybe headcrabs were the origin of Photoners or even Xion, after all we have that weird sea like effect in the mothership and what lives in the sea? Crabs! Remember that Xion used to just be an ocean planet that gained a consciousness, what can be found living in the ocean? Crabs!

@Archetype-Luna said in Headcrabs:

Ok, headcrabs aren't the origin of the Dark Falz because the Profound Darkness is... but have you considered that perhaps headcrabs are the origin of the Profound Darkness? Thus making them the Grand Origin of Dark Falz.

Or maybe headcrabs were the origin of Photoners or even Xion, after all we have that weird sea like effect in the mothership and what lives in the sea? Crabs! Remember that Xion used to just be an ocean planet that gained a consciousness, what can be found living in the ocean? Crabs!

Well I thought headcrabs could already be an extension of the Profound Darkness, but it wasn't until interaction with humans that a humanoid entity was born!

I remember when ARKS Nicolas Cage solo'd Dark Falz at the end of The Wickerman. He was expecting the crabs.... Though he had another thing coming.... Such profound darkness is shape-shifting and cannot be trusted by the naked eye of the observer! Crabs were merely another beginning of the mare's nest.

"bLaBlAblAbLaBla Miiii-ster Freeman."

@Arjiuna Well, remember that the photoners created the profound darkness to be a copy of Xion. So if headcrabs were the origin of Xion, they are the origin of the Profound Darkness in a way.

If headcrabs were the origins of photoners, then headcrabs created the profound darkness in a way.

@Archetype-Luna

This would simply be headcrab-Coralians attempting to undo The Great Lights work in name of the profound darkness. A lesser carbon copy to that which was sealed away. Not the original.

Profound Darkness the mother/father of headcrabs... Just saying.