PC ver gonna be released later

@Cedka said in PC ver gonna be released later:

I'm not gonna buy a console and pay Xbox live gold only for one game

Fair enough. Then you can either wait for the PC release in Spring or you don't have to play at all. There isn't going to be a PC Beta.

@AnonMarc said in PC ver gonna be released later:

@Obscure-Ale On the Japan side you can hop on any platform and have access to all characters. I dont see why that would change with NA.

JP uses Sega ID for all platforms while that won't be a thing in NA. It boils down to whether the individual consoles will approve the links or not as I'm pretty sure if it comes to Switch/PS4 that Microsoft/Xbox won't just open their servers to these platforms.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken said in PC ver gonna be released later:

PC release in Spring

I don't remember it being confirmed Spring for PC specifically although it's possible I missed some tweet. It was communicated to something like, Soon, After Xbox, and later in 2020. https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1237167798222082048

People getting call sorts of tupset over PC release in spring and I'm over here in Subterranean Desert 3.

So much doom and gloom. Haven't they been saying Xbox will be first and PC at a later date in 2020? Why are so many of you surprised?

I swear the lot of you just make up information so you can be proven wrong to justify your anger.

@GamerKillance said in PC ver gonna be released later:

So much doom and gloom. Haven't they been saying Xbox will be first and PC at a later date in 2020? Why are so many of you surprised?

I swear the lot of you just make up information so you can be proven wrong to justify your anger.

not exactly, they said the CLOSED beta was xbox one and pc version would be "later", and since then they have just kept pushing those goal posts back. the responsible thing to do as a credible veteran publisher and developer would be to use DATES and not generalizations.

@MEGAF1UX said in PC ver gonna be released later:

not exactly, they said the CLOSED beta was xbox one and pc version would be "later", and since then they have just kept pushing those goal posts back. the responsible thing to do as a credible veteran publisher and developer would be to use DATES and not generalizations.

Pretty sure the announcement at e3 said Xbox first. Nothing was even mentioned about closed beta at the initial announcement.

Pretty sure the announcement at e3 said Xbox first. Nothing was even mentioned about closed beta at the initial announcement.

With their announcement video, it said that it launches in the west for the first time via XBOX One with online action with cross-play with all the content and free2play in Spring 2020. The video was premiered during the XBOX Conference at E3. For those who need a refresher on the video, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7aNatPKWRY

@Ragnawind said in PC ver gonna be released later:

With their announcement video, it said that it launches in the west for the first time via XBOX One with online action with cross-play with all the content and free2play in Spring 2020. The video was premiered during the XBOX Conference at E3. For those who need a refresher on the video, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7aNatPKWRY

true, they started pushing the goal posts back after that. there is no cross-play if theres only 1 platform at launch.

true, they started pushing the goal posts back after that. there is no cross-play if theres only 1 platform at launch.

They said there would be a closed beta on Xbox one to test it. They gave a date and never pushed back on it.

They said there would be an open beta and PC release would be later 2020. The open beta has a date and yet to be pushed back while their plans for PC got changed to 2020 spring instead of just 2020.

Don't know what goal posts were pushed back. Everything has had a date and never touched after that.

Sell your Dreamcast Mag at reasonable price on the market Xbox Players please, as a PC player I cannot have one AND I WANT IT SO BAD !!

They said there would be a closed beta on Xbox one to test it. They gave a date and never pushed back on it.

They said there would be an open beta and PC release would be later 2020. The open beta has a date and yet to be pushed back while their plans for PC got changed to 2020 spring instead of just 2020.

Don't know what goal posts were pushed back. Everything has had a date and never touched after that.

if you cant make sense of whats said there no point in your speaking.

Usually stuff like that is bound to your account so you won't be able to sell it.

Will sell DC mag for 80k.

Will buy crea 100k

if you cant make sense of whats said there no point in your speaking.

Meaning you don't have a retort and you're just making stuff up for the sake of it.

Got it.