PC Exclusives should be made available to XBOX One players are well.

Similar to how CBT exclusive items were made available for PC players, the same should be done for the Steam release exclusives.

Not everyone has access to a computer with the required specifications to at least launch the game once on Steam!

Well this is a cool PC exclusive. Glad they get exclusive stuff also finally.

pyros gask mask and tf2 mini gun ♥

Just log on Steam and get stuff done. Then you don't have to worry. Just wait til MS Store does specials again after that. Going to be logging in everywhere to get stuff lol

@John-Paul-RAGE said in PC Exclusives should be made available to XBOX One players are well.:

Similar to how CBT exclusive

You MAY wanna rephrase that.

Since everything is cross-compatible, I'm good ... I will log in and play on each of the platforms offered to get "all the stuff." This is very nice, I will probably stay on steam as my primary even though I finally got MStore to stop nuking my game ... it is so much more convenient. I have an Xbox, PS4, and PC ... I should be fine. What else is there?

I support this idea. Much as it will help bring an influx of PC players to have specials like this, I don't see the harm it would cause by giving them to players elsewhere that are already playing and don't need to be encouraged to play.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in PC Exclusives should be made available to XBOX One players are well.:

Similar to how CBT exclusive items were made available for PC players

As a general reminder, 20% of the CBT exclusive items were revived, which was also the only one not tradable. For the rest PC players have had to pay through the nose on the player shops and for three of them that hasn't even been an option on Ship 3 which had no CBT and only a handful from people who claimed the visiphone rewards there.

Console got missions pass and scratch items that PC players couldn't obtain without paying stupid high prices for the leftover supply of them, economy was also shifted on favor of console players that had a headstart so nope, you don't get to ask for getting PC exclusives.

How the turns have tabled.

Nonetheless, i agree completely, XBOX players should get the PC exclusives, that is, in the same fashion as PC players can get the XBOX exclusives, by paying an arm and a leg for them.

Alternatively, they could just re-release all exclusives or make them available on all servers, because as Mira says, Ship 03 missed them, and then also make the PC exclusives available to all xbox players.

But things have to be fair for both sides, i think it´s reasonable.

Hi guys! I just wanna inform everyone that ill be moving this topic to the game suggestions. Hoping you guys are enjoying 😊💞

@GM-Sohee Thanks! Appreciate the assist.

@IfrianMMO if Steam is the last platform they are adding, it would be a good opportunity to weave the previous campaign rewards in to the game. Especially considering Episode 4 is launching as well, plenty of opportunities.

A simpler solution would be to add a passphrase or redemption code that could distribute the items upon redemption.

The best troll move would be to relaunch any campaign item that is above "X" price in the player market. Now that NGS is on the way and cosmetics are important for that, I no longer believe that any of the Xbox exclusives should remain as such, to include the 2 scratches that took place during that period. We need NA looking phabulous in the new expansion/game.

@IfrianMMO said in PC Exclusives should be made available to XBOX One players are well.:

Alternatively, they could just re-release all exclusives or make them available on all servers

Honestly, the timing of the Steam release hits me a little weird.

That's the maintenance that will conclude both the Clear Story Quests campaign providing the Dreamcast, and Mission Pass season 5, giving PC players half of the season 1 content (since they're divided between two options and we're not allowed to choose both).

So Steam players won't be able to get those either. It seems weird to have had a revival that ends right as the largest PC platform releases. I'm thinking they might have been trying to get the Steam release ready sooner but for whatever reason (legislative requirements or creation of the Valve-themed content) could not.

Now that NGS is on the way and cosmetics are important for that, I no longer believe that any of the Xbox exclusives should remain as such

Not that I disbelieve you but you have to admit changing your opinion like this right after the first non-Xbox exclusives are announced looks a little suspicious.

But yeah, it's good to see you now welcome the return of outstanding content from the beta campaigns (Photon Halos, Coated Edge, Tea Party, Cross Legs, Green Puyo evo device, Pirate's Hat, Sega Saturn NA Mask, Rappy-Go-Round, the rest of Mission Pass seasons 1 and 3, all of season 2, 5 SG Shop sales, 6 FUN scratches, 4 AC scratches, 5 Fresh Finds recommended sets and 64 days of Fresh Finds daily content).

Essentially this all boils down to "Stop arbitrarily preventing portions of the players from having any chance to get some of the content". It's one thing to have paid scratches - everyone has the option to pay for those. It's another to simply ban people from having any chance to get things.

Now the game is going to be properly available on multiple platforms, it does makes commercial sense to promote new ones with content. But surely it would be better to give everyone else a more difficult alternative way to get them rather than just locking them away altogether? That would still keep the primary and advertised method of distribution but not upset everyone else.

I agree with this~ I don't think any kind of exclusives would be a good idea, especially not system-related ones. I hope everyone will get a chance to get them.

@Miraglyth said in [PC Exclusives should be made available to

Now that NGS is on the way and cosmetics are important for that, I no longer believe that any of the Xbox exclusives should remain as such

Not that I disbelieve you but you have to admit changing your opinion like this right after the first non-Xbox exclusives are announces looks a little suspicious.

Yeah, there seems to be quite a few xboxers, here and otherwise, that have suddenly "seen the light" and gotten a generous streak the second the tables have turned, surely by pure coincidence.

Not unlike how the very same xboxers that are supporting and defending SEGA/MICROSOFT for releasing PSO2 and PSO2NG earlier on XBOX would suddenly, and once again, by complete coincidence, come to agree with our points, if the SEGA decided that PSO2 NG should beta test/release on PC first as it will in JP.

Life is always full of completely unpredictable coincidences.

Nonetheless, i keep saying the same i said back when the xbox got their very first exclusives:

Release everything on both platforms and stop locking content and fashion behind which platform you are playing.

Everyone deserves to enjoy in equal fashion.

@IfrianMMO my previous stance on the xbox excluisves banked on the game's longevity eventually being able to recycle things after a prolonged period of it being unique to the "founder" players, but NG having character registered data carrying into it makes all that a moot point. The fact that it is launching at the same time globally means that at least the entire NA side can come into the game with some semblance of parity so the focus can be on the content of the New experience rather than constantly looking back at this side of the house.

I will get the Steam rewards regardless, I am not limited in my platform preference, so I will be able to accumulate them all regardless.

As @Miraglyth stated, now we will need some of the PC campaigns for the Steam players (given that the growth is substantial enough to justify a repeat).