Steam!

Pso2 is on steam y'all!

Another week but yass. There's a few things noted already, that every region can get onto that page anddd there's no psa saying it uses a 3rd party account like other games. Though both of these may also be very real opesies. Shall see.

Sweet free Valve stuff too!

This is amazing news

so what happens to those who want to use their xbox live progress but want to redownload the game through steam? can my na xbox live account link with my german steam account?

Oh thank god. It would be great if account I started could be accessed via steam, but I don't even care if I have to start from ground zero, mainly bidding time till NG anyhow, I can be free from the MS dumpster fire

@ZRykari said in Steam!:

Oh thank god. It would be great if account I started could be accessed via steam, but I don't even care if I have to start from ground zero, mainly bidding time till NG anyhow, I can be free from the MS dumpster fire

It's cross-play and you will still be more than likely using Xbox Login

@JuggernautGTX said in Steam!:

so what happens to those who want to use their xbox live progress but want to redownload the game through steam? can my na xbox live account link with my german steam account?

Same way with Master Chief Collection. Still need an Xbox account to login

@PhantasyStar369 said in Steam!:

@ZRykari said in Steam!:

Per the discord I'm in, there's some authorization key that will be needed to link current PSO2NA account to steam, hopefully there'll be an official write up on it, so I'll refrain from nuking what I've had to download through MS store to redownload from steam until I get that set up. But I will be nuking those files, they've been nothing but a blight >_>

Now that's some good news!

@ZRykari said in Steam!:

@PhantasyStar369 said in Steam!:

@ZRykari said in Steam!:

Per the discord I'm in, there's some authorization key that will be needed to link current PSO2NA account to steam, hopefully there'll be an official write up on it, so I'll refrain from nuking what I've had to download through MS store to redownload from steam until I get that set up. But I will be nuking those files, they've been nothing but a blight >_>

Same here, once I can confirm I've got the Steam version working I'll be uninstalling the one I have now. Sure it's the one Tweaker downloaded and that works fine, but I'll wanna make all my AC purchases through Steam, I won't need DS4 Windows anymore because Steam accepts PS4 controllers, and well, it's Steam.

@Nerzarn said in Steam!:

There's a few things noted already, that every region can get onto that page

This aged beautifully.

I imagined they'd pick up on that quite quickly. 😛

waiting for the "helpppp i cannot log into ship 4 it says its full this is bulls#!t" threads

@JuggernautGTX said in Steam!:

waiting for the "helpppp i cannot log into ship 4 it says its full this is bulls#!t" threads

IKR? - Those whiny brats always have something to cry about.