PSO2 Steam store page is live (not out yet though)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1056640/Phantasy_Star_Online_2/

Also the store page is accessible to European users, there's no region lock to the page, so maybe EU release/servers incoming together with the Steam release?

EDIT: Seems like it may be releasing on Steam on August 5th:

https://twitter.com/JetGrindFuture/status/1288132836772515843

And also the trailer is Episode 4 trailer, meaning it's likely Episode 4 launch alongside it.

@Theuberclips said in PSO2 Steam store page is live (not out yet though):

And also the trailer is Episode 4 trailer, meaning it's likely Episode 4 launch alongside it.

015.png

Judging by this line here, Episode 4 Will be releasing alongside the PC release.

Very hype to see.

Hopefully we'll get to download it during maintenance so i don't have to wait in the morning to download it and can just jump in after linking my account.

msedge_CZRskLpMA3.png

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Great Britain, United States

meet region lock half of eu is excluded amongst many many many ohter countries

global release my ass

@RemovableRogue said in PSO2 Steam store page is live (not out yet though):

msedge_CZRskLpMA3.png

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Great Britain, United States

meet region lock half of eu is excluded amongst many many many ohter countries

global release my ass

Besides Puerto Rico, is there any other region that can play with no issue currently that seems to be locked from the Steam version?

@Ephemiel i did have to set windows to us to see the game in microsoft store but after hiting the download i could change back to estonia and it worked fine untill it self uninstalled as it often does apparently. the pso2 tweaker version works just perfectly fine since then. steam is region locked out ofc.

So close. Good f'ing riddance, MS store.

Hasn't even been 24h and the Steam Discussion page for the game is already a nihilistic cesspool...

...I expected too much from people.

@Lorient said in PSO2 Steam store page is live (not out yet though):

Hasn't even been 24h and the Steam Discussion page for the game is already a nihilistic cesspool...

Did you actually expect anything from this community? We're even seeing the exact same questions asked when the game came out for Xbox which have been answered dozens of times by now.

They're STILL going wild over the height thing.

@Ephemiel said in PSO2 Steam store page is live (not out yet though):

@Lorient said in PSO2 Steam store page is live (not out yet though):

They're STILL going wild over the height thing.

Honestly, let them. Freaking shota/lolicons... but seriously that's the reason they're flipping.