Summer AC scratch with school swimsuit tanlines but not the swimsuit itself

What kind of utter nonsense is this? Gimme the sukumizu, dammit! The preview to the bodypaint are painted over the default innerwear, too, how silly.

The way they release AC stuff is just weird. They are always different from the JP releases. Why do they do that? This leaves is with incomplete sets of items.

can't wait to see the ridiculous price on this new scratch

Did I miss an announcement tweet?

@FerventPond3601 It's not an SG Scratch, so I presume it'll just be the standard 200 AC per Scratch as usual. Unless you mean the inevitable hyped up meseta prices on the volatile player market.

@Sephlock said in Summer AC scratch with school swimsuit tanlines but not the swimsuit itself:

Did I miss an announcement tweet?

https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/seasidevacation

@CoolerCannon0 said in Summer AC scratch with school swimsuit tanlines but not the swimsuit itself:

The way they release AC stuff is just weird. They are always different from the JP releases. Why do they do that? This leaves is with incomplete sets of items.

Look forward to the missing pieces popping up on Fresh Finds for 400 SG each.

It could be because it's a school swimsuit (literal translation too!) and that the fetishization of it is honestly creepy.

If you look at the JP version of the scratch:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-seaside-vacation/

The school swimwear is not part of it.

Instead, it is part of the cosmic school life AC scratch:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-cosmic-school-life/

Besides, bringing your school swimsuit to the beach is... kind of sad.

luv 2 fetishize children's fashion

I think you should rather ask yourself why is children´s fashion entices such a need and reaction for you.

I can understand being attracted to short girls, and i can understand being attracted to innocence and purity, after all, in a world as corrupted, dark and often depressive as the one we live in, sweetness, purity and cute, innocent things tug the heart.

But there are a lot of ways to enjoy those feelings and aesthetic without needing to fetishize literal children.

I didn't know wtf a sukumizu was so I googled it and saw a bunch of huge boobed asian women wearing said swimsuit. I think you can calm down about the kid crap.

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE said in Summer AC scratch with school swimsuit tanlines but not the swimsuit itself:

I didn't know wtf a sukumizu was so I googled it and saw a bunch of huge boobed asian women wearing said swimsuit. I think you can calm down about the kid crap.

You obviously missed the part where this specific one was about schoolgirl swimsuits, and also the kind of characters that said swimsuit was put on in PSO2-JP, which in the end is what ends up mattering in this context.

They are not fooling anyone, we had 8 years to see what people do with these things and why they want them and apparently so does Sega/Microsoft considering that it is missing in our version.

what exactly did people did on JP to get it removed on NA ? did they boycott the scratch or what ?

@FerventPond3601 said in Summer AC scratch with school swimsuit tanlines but not the swimsuit itself:

what exactly did people did on JP to get it removed on NA ? did they boycott the scratch or what ?

PSO2-JP has a really big problem of people making characters that look as much as possible as actual children and putting them in the lewdest or most fetishistic costumes and with the same level of lobby actions and poses.

Same with Symbol Arts and basically anything that allows them to.

That is why in PSO2-NA the minimum height has been raised and there has been censoring on some items and symbol art, because they know that this kind of stuff will not fly under the radar around here, and justly so.

And now apparently they are not releasing the fetish items that are related to underage people such as schoolgirl swimsuits.

Good call.

People around this community seem to have a bit of a problem telling "I can" and "I should" apart, which sadly puts a stop to actual and inoffensive creativity and customization on it´s behalf.

@FerventPond3601 it wasn't removed is just that is not part of this one, is from another AC ticket that is only related to school stuff