Eager to play? It's not ready yet.

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1230918174020784128?s=20

They are still working to get everything ready. Stop trying to rush them because of being impatient.

@Toy-Soldier-Ken you can't make me, you're not my mom!

(T.T)

For those of you really eager and want to test out character creation options, you can always use the EPISODE4 Benchmark readily available on the Arks Layer website. (Just google Arks Layer and choose "Click here to download the PSO2 Benchmark/Character Creator so you can design your character while you wait for the game to download")

I don't expect the character creation data files to be compatible with the NA version however. But, it will give you a good idea of what to expect in terms of character creation.

The benchmark is also able to test your machine to see if it's capable of running the game on PC.

Heres a cookie and a hug. Where on the doll did the gamers touch you? 😛

That makes as much sense as begging for the game everyday, when there is a planned released time frame.

@coldreactive said in Eager to play? It's not ready yet.:

For those of you really eager and want to test out character creation options, you can always use the EPISODE4 Benchmark readily available on the Arks Layer website. (Just google Arks Layer and choose "Click here to download the PSO2 Benchmark/Character Creator so you can design your character while you wait for the game to download")

I don't expect the character creation data files to be compatible with the NA version however. But, it will give you a good idea of what to expect in terms of character creation.

The benchmark is also able to test your machine to see if it's capable of running the game on PC.

yeah, the Character Creator/benchmark is good for making characters, though no one knows if they will be compatible with NA upon release here. As long as the options are the same, I don't see why not, though. As for the benchmark part, it is good, but I recommended ignoring its recommendation on quality setting. Everyone should be fine with using the highest quality preset, as long as their GPU is mine or better, which is a 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, even though the benchmark recommends setting 2 (Setting 6 runs the game at a constant 120FPS, sometimes raising to around 130FPS).