Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events

Idk why they don't just make it so your Player ID is your forum name

@Theuberclips plot twist: maybe he pretends to be somebody else who he is not - so you will think that the alliance you are hating created said account so theyll look even more shady...big brain tactics

and in all honesty i could edit screenshots in like 5 minutes ... if i can do that everyone can....you can even edit conversations on websites and screenshot them as proof...there might be buttholes in each alliance doesn mean the whole alliance are buttholes...but i must admit people are doing a great job (even on facebook) to make them look giga bad

you should see 4chan they are on another level @JuggernautGTX

@SiiBz

758db5eb-b5c6-41db-a8fd-2fc1f3129916-image.png

look back at page one and what he originally said...you can edit shit in literally 5 seconds

disclaimer: this was just taken and edited as proof it does not show what the person originally said

alt text

😞

At any rate, you would be able to find me on the discord and ask if I am me or if I am that impersonator account that was made yesterday!

Yeah someone likes you that much to steal your identity. You should be flattered lol

@Ranmaru We have a very strict no hate speech policy, their are players who will impersonate members of our alliance, either in game or out of game. If players are caught engaging in hate speech they will be removed. In terms of the VVX situation, the player has been reprimanded. Moving forward hopefully we can address the situations as they come about as players are all different, some will be good some of the time and some will be bad some of the time. The best we can do as an alliance is to embrace the good and address the bad.

@Zendikar1646 Uh what sort of drug are you on and do i know you? why are you attacking my username randomly? My name BFZ is from my old Modern Warfare clan and Freya is my female dog’s name, who are you to say i would impersonate you?

of course it is XD

@BFZFreyalise said in Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events:

@Rorana I agree, i know all about it, it’s pretty much impossible to maintain 100 “well natured” players, always a bad apple out of a bunch.

This is very possible.

Also, we've had people claiming to be from Instinct join our discord to try to harass people. I don't know for sure if they were from Instinct or just trying to stir the pot, though.

Also, where does the "lise" part of your name come from? Just curious.

@Aida-Enna My 1st character name is freyalise, whom i made a female and wanted something feminine, perhaps for ERP stuff ^,^

@SiiBz said in Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events:

@Ranmaru I already said in that deleted post that Benzo isn't even in our alliance and almost everyone in that thread claiming to be in instinct is not in the alliance. As far as VVX, in the same post I already said we talked to them about it and they have been told to never do something like that again. We don't mass report either. No one in the alliance uses hacking programs and if they were they have since been removed.

Fair enough. Thank you.

@BFZFreyalise said in Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events:

@Aida-Enna My 1st character name is freyalise, whom i made a female and wanted something feminine, perhaps for ERP stuff ^,^

@Zendikar1646 said in Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events:

alt text

😞

🤔