Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events

I think the intent behind OP's post is good if it's sincere, assuming OP is in a position to uphold their promises. They're going to need to work hard to fight that reputation, though, and it's very much going to be an uphill battle. Aiming to be the biggest, most "popular" alliance in any MMO means you're going to be dealing with far more bad apples than a smaller group would just based on sheer numbers.

On the other hand, I'm not really sure what you were expecting. Several members from Instinct very recently showed their asses in a massive thread here on the forums. You're not going to get a lot of serious replies until you actually fix your reputation, because right now I'm pretty sure most of the players here wouldn't want anything to do with an event run by Instinct. Actions speak louder than words. Saying "we're going to be better now" is easy, but it doesn't prove anything. You need to do more than make promises to fix the damage your members have caused.

Best of luck to the OP.

I’ve spoke to OP privately and seems there’s already been a ton of interest and a good show is in action, i’m pretty excited to see what instinct has to offer!

From my personal experiences every instinct i met has been helpful to me, havn’t seen any “hacks” etc, if they were hacking their player count should have been reduced but it says full still and they’re still highly ranked 1, so i’d say get proof before following the train on bad apples who have nothing to do but divert their attention to better players.

There has been proof. On hacking, not sure who if any. (Hackers have been banned in a wave recently) Yet they have confirmed been toxic via screenshots and openly on the forums. Confirmed poaching via screenshots.

To be fair though, didn't have a problem personally in game recently with one of their members.

@Ranmaru

Can i see the source? If you mean that meme-like photo that i could’ve made with zero effort that doesn’t mean much ... but yeah agreed no bad experiences with em either

There has been several topics on this already, with proof posted a number of times from different people. Even I have seen first hand of the hacking, pretty funny they do it so blatantly.

@Falz I see! So where is even one of these topics i can read about then? I’m asking because i have several friends from instinct and i can say they’re definitely getting slandered, nobody has been banned or hacking at all, and a lot of the hackers from Time attacks didnget banned but why not instinct? just weird.

The thread got deleted.

Dunno bro, I don't have the topics bookmarked? and I don't really care that much to go out searching them for you, just here for the fun ride

@Falz All good, was just curious. Because all i see from you is shaming the alliance and you say the same things over and over with no evidence, clearly you are here for the “ride”. Best of luck with your chasing of so called hacking! Just hate seeing friends get slandered by people like you honestly.

@Blue-Froman @Rorana @Ranmaru

• @Blue-Froman Without any names I can't address the problems you had with the player(s). I can only make the assumption that you weren't as efficient as you could of been, however we do have a code of conduct regarding toxicity. Someone calling you bad for playing bad we won't consider toxic. However, if you feel that someone has said some form of hate speech or something that goes beyond the game, then report the player to an alliance official as well as in-game.

• @Rorana Instinct does actively scout for new members, even those within other alliances. Most players that end up accepting however are players that were; not happy in the community they were in, trying to escape some alliance drama.

If you are in an alliance and not happy you shouldn't be forced to stay in it. We've also have had members (poached) however its not something we feel is worth complaining about as long as they are happy.

-The leader of Instinct has called out hackers before it was common knowledge, which is why we were receiving a lot of negative views from the community.

-Rumors of mass reporting isn't true.

-Some of us do have our head's up our own butt, It's still little I could do without a screenshot or a name other then apologize.

@BFZFreyalise said in Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events:

@Falz I see! So where is even one of these topics i can read about then? I’m asking because i have several friends from instinct and i can say they’re definitely getting slandered, nobody has been banned or hacking at all, and a lot of the hackers from Time attacks didnget banned but why not instinct? just weird.

The topics always get deleted. Some of the reputation is warranted from sending spies into alliances to solicit members and leaving thereafter, or doing psy-ops on officers. I personally don’t care as all individuals have free choice to make associations with anyone they choose to. Most of us don’t have any goals to be number one and just want to enjoy our game with like minded individuals, I am certain my post will be deleted though. 81DB0A1F-7003-4512-87EA-E24517832612.jpeg D6EDD9FC-5310-4337-9402-E7A4790444EF.jpeg DC8C588B-CE00-4F5C-9030-22CCA5DE3B56.jpeg F6890056-29EC-4471-AFC6-2E6C783C2A70.jpeg

@BFZFreyalise The evidence has been seen by quite a number of people who frequent these forums, if I wanted to actually shame the alliance to full extent, I'd have them saved ready but I didn't think there would be a redemption arc so soon so I wasn't prepared, my apologies!

@Falz No doubt i’m sure there’s been bad things done just like why other alliance , in the end no one is perfect and it’s simply a game, a very casual one at that! I think the state of the game’s so dead that people are bored and wanting to stir up things to keep entertained

@Falz All good, was just curious. Because all i see from you is shaming the alliance and you say the same things over and over with no evidence, clearly you are here for the “ride”. Best of luck with your chasing of so called hacking! Just hate seeing friends get slandered by people like you honestly.

I wouldn't say slander since i have had to personally block a few instinct members recent due to harassment and being generally annoying after speaking up about them trying to poach members from my alliance. It's only fair to judge an alliance by this.

@Falz No doubt i’m sure there’s been bad things done just like why other alliance , in the end no one is perfect and it’s simply a game, a very casual one at that! I think the state of the game’s so dead that people are bored and wanting to stir up things to keep entertained

Ah yes, bad things have been said about other alliances so why can't you let this one who is toxic, hacks and mass harasses people in blocks off the hook? Are you being paid or what? Kinda funny you appear out of nowhere with a new account JUST for this thread.