Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events

https://strawpoll.com/hxspxe3ev

Sup ya'll, It's your boy T R A S H

I want to address a few things before getting into details about upcoming community events.

Firstly, let me start by saying the state of the community as a whole has been on the decline in terms of numbers and altruism. While I would like to blame it all on the Windows store, their seem's to be a lot of hostility between players, between alliances between classes; over things that really shouldn't be breaking us apart. Their seems to be a very vocal minority that spreads opinionated information and paints the game in a poor light. And to those people I would like to say you aren't wrong.

One of the most important things about having strong community is identifying negative behaviors and eliminating it. Instinct has been called out multiple times for poor behavior, and bad game etiquette. If you've had a bad experience with Instinct, my sincerest apologies hopefully we can work things out and not have any tainted blood moving forward.

Now, COMMUNITY EVENTS!

We're hoping to host either monthly or bi-weekly events. Consisting of fashion shows, time attacks as well as boss races; With modest prizes, gauging from 10k AC or giftcards or 100m+ meseta. But we want your insight in terms of what community events you would like to see. At the top of the post is a strawpoll with three potential candidates. If you have any opinions or want to be apart of it we would love to hear from you. If you have any questions about how this will work feel free to ask as well.

How about an art Event?

@TwentyQueens said in Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events:

How about an art Event?

It's a good idea, as for the first event we would like to do something that everyone can do, so everyone has a chance at competing.

how about a hack competition event between your teammate hackers to see who's the best hacker ?

@T-R-A-S-H said in Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events:

...their seem's to be a lot of hostility between players...

It's funny you say that. Last time I played with people from Instinct (specifically a Naverius Ult) they were some of the most toxic people and alliances on Ship 2. 🤔

@Blue-Froman

Pretty sure you’re friends with a few of Instinct members, and you tried joining but your equips / constant deaths wasn’t something they wanted so they didn’t let you join, why spread hate this late into the game?

Anyway back on topic i’m interested in some kind of new event if you host something refreshing.

@Blue-Froman dad I am hurt that you would say this about my alliance we truly are good people and the people that do get ousted for toxicity get kicked. We are truly all nice people and we just want people to stop hating us just to hate us tbh it isnt even funny anymore people asking fake accs on reddit and 4chan to ruin our in game names and slander us isnt cool at all

Chiharu / ship 2/

@BFZFreyalise said in Instinct will be hosting multi-ship community events:

@Blue-Froman

Pretty sure you’re friends with a few of Instinct members, and you tried joining but your equips / constant deaths wasn’t something they wanted so they didn’t let you join, why spread hate this late into the game?

Anyway back on topic i’m interested in some kind of new event if you host something refreshing.

Nah mate, equips have always been top notch and I Te/Hu so I'm the one keeping the MPA alive lol. I am friends with a couple, but that doesn't change the fact that the majority of Instinct are toxic. Getting yelled at/freak out at when you run back to grab a rare that dropped earlier isn't exactly friendly. The people who I'm friends with just say 'sorry' to me, but don't actually call those people out on their harassment. -shrug- Believe what you wanna believe, had enough negative experiences. Idk why this alliance waited so long to try to fix other's perception on them.
Good luck to them tho. I can only hope they legitimately mean it

I run a small alliance and even I have had problems with Instinct trying to poach my members, but ill keep my hopes up I guess.

Nice redemption arc, not working tho

alt text

How will judges get picked?

What's the first place reward?

Instinct's hacktools? Or are your members going to mass-report someone of the winner's pick?

I'm so fascinated about this Instinct, it's a name I've never heard until now. I've been playing on ship 2 since beta a little bit every week, found an alliance that thankfully allows pretty passive contribution, mostly role play through tier missions every week with someone, and I've never felt a prominent toxic presence outside of spam bots.

What kind of reach does Instinct have? Do they only have visibility at high level play or if you're trying to run a hardcore alliance? To what level of risk do they have in ruining the game for more casual players? I feel like I just found out about a mafia group in my city or something haha. Just wondering because my friends are going to be joining and I want to make sure they aren't caught up in any group that would ruin their experience.

@Merelambasted

• There are rumors that they invite/poach random players to join the "#1 ranking alliance" and then kick them after they cap out of AP for the week to keep their #1 spot. (can bypass the 45k AP a week cap this way)

• There are rumors that hacks have been sold to a lot of their players so they can farm rare items faster in order to keep their #1 spot on the rankings.

• There are rumors that they will mass report people to get them banned if they turn down their alliance recruitment.

• A lot of what I've seen from the attitudes of instinct's members on these forums seems to coincide with the rumors that they are a toxic alliance

I'd say join at your own risk, I personally wouldnt

They also poached after the commotion. Not sure about anything else though. I do hope they improve though.