Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs

My question is in NG will auxiliaries have a function or be carried over similar to characters?

I can understand them not releasing info on the story, its one of the main things that helps drive downloads.

Got a couple more: Will we convert our characters or will they be kept on PSO2 Classic like with PSO2es?

Will unit appearances really be gone? If so, will they be made into accessories? If so, will we get tickets for all the units in our inventory and storage?

@Mattwo7 said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

Got a couple more: Will we convert our characters or will they be kept on PSO2 Classic like with PSO2es?

Will unit appearances really be gone? If so, will they be made into accessories? If so, will we get tickets for all the units in our inventory and storage?

Thank you for the questions😊

I believe it was already stated that you can play on both games. It's more like a copy instead of transference. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The units will become armor. Though I don't remember them saying if that'll be visual. I'll put that one in unless someone corrects me.

@MagmaBlaze no love for the auxiliaries question broken 💔

@Bass-Captain-2 said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

@MagmaBlaze no love for the auxiliaries question broken 💔

I put it in NGS General, 10th question down.

Re-organized and added sub-categories to make it easier to find questions. Please let me know if I goofed up.

@GM-Deynger said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

This thread will be used to create a document that informs the Developers what NA players are most curious about, and future informative material could therefore target answers to what you all are most interested in.

It appears there's no more questions to be asked. Thank you to all those who have posted, those who sent me questions, and those whose questions I've found in other paces. Hopefully in time we will receive answers for all of them.😊

And a technical question for our wonderful GM-Deynger. Can this become a basis for a poll that everyone could vote on for the topics they're most curious about? Maybe by not limiting the amount of selections they can check?

Please please please

Do not forget to ask when this is coming to NA Ps4 and Ps5.

🙏 🙏 🙏

@Veliuz said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

Please please please

Do not forget to ask when this is coming to NA Ps4 and Ps5.

🙏 🙏 🙏

Added

@MagmaBlaze Do you have direct communication with the GMs? If you don't then this whole thing is pointless. Not trying to be a buzzkill, but not even a GM has the answers to most of these questions, nor are they in direct communication with the SoJ devs either. They are only here to moderate. They don't even have SDKs for the game.

@BFGesus said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

@MagmaBlaze Do you have direct communication with the GMs? If you don't then this whole thing is pointless. Not trying to be a buzzkill, but not even a GM has the answers to most of these questions, nor are they in direct communication with the SoJ devs either. They are only here to moderate. They don't even have SDKs for the game.

I knew this would be a long shot from the beginning. But in the unlikelihood fate goes my way, we would see some answers in 3 or 4 months.😆

@MagmaBlaze said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

@BFGesus said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

I knew this would be a long shot from the beginning. But in the unlikelihood fate goes my way, we would see some answers in 3 or 4 months.😆

Anything they answer in regards to the questions you've listed here will simply be coincidence.

Also something that a lot of people probably want to know for sure: will all our PSO2 cosmetics be usable and visible in NGS? Specifically, (1) options that are registered to our character, such as eyebrows, hairstyles, base, innerwear, accessories, etc.; and (2) items that are not registered to a character but stays in the inventory, such as weapon camos, outfits, and outers.

The follow up trailer talks about "registered data like lobby actions will be shared between PSO2 and PSO2:NGS", but what exactly is included and not included in these "registered data"?

Especially outers and outfits. I really hope some official clarification can be provided, otherwise it's already making me hesitate when looking at AC Scratches and Fresh Finds, for example.

Hi, I have a question I've got two questions I'm curious about.

Will Alliance carry over?

Will New Genesis have some Alliance focused content such as raid?