Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs

@IAMCRAIG said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

How about:

• Can the board of directors explain the thought process behind their predatory business practices and putting out new bundles on welfare days/stimulus cheque days? Also what new frontiers do they plan to exploit for monetization in NG?

Sorry but no, any PR team worth their salt would never even remotely allow such a question to even remotely be humored.

Yes and?

@Mattwo7 said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

I got a few: Will unit camos finally be a thing?

The info we've gotten has mentioned that units aren't visible anymore in NGS, so I would be very surprised if they gave camos for them (rather than just say, adding a back accessory that kinda looks like a unit).

@Akonyl said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

I got a few: Will unit camos finally be a thing?

The info we've gotten has mentioned that units aren't visible anymore in NGS, so I would be very surprised if they gave camos for them (rather than just say, adding a back accessory that kinda looks like a unit).

RIP cosplay using units. What was even the point of the units based on enemies and bosses?

How will weapon appearances change?

Why do we have to lose our furniture? Will there be a housing/room option in NGS?

No new questions?

Added questions I found on reddit.

When is the PS4 NA version coming? Will we see PSO+ on PS5?

Added NGS videos and PSO2 roadmap for our new Stream friends.

I imagine most new Steam users will be sticking to the Steam forums as they've already been doing.

I imagine most new Steam users will be sticking to the Steam forums as they've already been doing.

I've never used Steam. But it's here in case they want to post here.

@MagmaBlaze said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

Well it might be smart to mirror this thread over there is all I'm saying.

@MagmaBlaze said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

Well it might be smart to mirror this thread over there is all I'm saying.

That's a good idea.

I think I need to fire my coffee machine. lol

I gotta ask which gen PC is ngs likely to work well on? Because i think im gonna need an upgrade after my PC is repaired.

@AzureCrownMalfest said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

I gotta ask which gen PC is ngs likely to work well on? Because i think im gonna need an upgrade after my PC is repaired.

Wow. I can't believe I didn't think of that one. I'll modify it for mac and linux.