Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs

@failures_not_flattering_is_it said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

Do you need to borrow someone’s phone? You should probably call somebody who cares. And you can’t call yourself, so don’t bother.

Apparently you care since you're wasting time answering me. 😉

@PhantasyStar369 said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

There isn't anything wrong with PSO2. Boo hoo I didn't get my way on something so trivial.

Trivial what? What are you talking about?

After watching the new info, I really want more information on what goes on in the gathering areas. That might sound a bit goofy, because who really cares that much about gathering, but my worry is that the game world is apparently (according to the video) split into 8-man battle areas and 32-man gathering areas, which makes it sound like the gathering areas are a lot larger a proportion of the play area than the battle areas (unless they're the same/similar size and they can just support more players due to less combat/events straining the servers in them). Gathering itself doesn't seem like it'd be very interesting, so I hope that this isn't another case of a dev making an extremely large world and then forgetting to put engaging stuff in it to justify the size.

@Akonyl Added under Gameplay: World

@Akonyl said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

... because who really cares that much about gathering...

I do! And i guess i am not the only one... Gathering nets a fair chunk of meseta for Yerkes and the 100k daylies. That stuff must be farmed, and even the stuff for lesser value that goes in to the specific buff foods for farming and/or stats

@Silvalance said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

@failures_not_flattering_is_it said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

Do you need to borrow someone’s phone? You should probably call somebody who cares. And you can’t call yourself, so don’t bother.

Apparently you care since you're wasting time answering me. 😉

@PhantasyStar369 said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

There isn't anything wrong with PSO2. Boo hoo I didn't get my way on something so trivial.

Trivial what? What are you talking about?

insert fake smile emoji here after I just got burned.

Got eem!

@Scerms77 said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

@Akonyl said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

... because who really cares that much about gathering...

I do! And i guess i am not the only one... Gathering nets a fair chunk of meseta for Yerkes and the 100k daylies. That stuff must be farmed, and even the stuff for lesser value that goes in to the specific buff foods for farming and/or stats

Well, let me rephrase, I guess. Who cares about the gameplay aspect of gathering? I gather a lot too because it's useful for Yerkes and dailies, but I could not care less if I went to a large 32 person area to do it or if I went to a tiny little gathering closet to do it. The actual gathering aspect of gathering is boring, and if they make large 32 person areas to do it in, that'll be boring too unless they find a new way to somehow spice it up.

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/ngsbroadcast1123

I hope many more questions will be answered. See you all on the 19th.

Aw I didn’t see this thread, boo! 😞 I wanted to know more about what our eyes(mainly CAST eyes) will look like since pupils won’t carry over to NGS. I hope I still get to have a similar look.

@Milk said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

Aw I didn’t see this thread, boo! 😞 I wanted to know more about what our eyes(mainly CAST eyes) will look like since pupils won’t carry over to NGS. I hope I still get to have a similar look.

I didn’t know this and now I am intrigued too since I am a CAST also.

Ticket items and registered information for "Basewear", "Innerwear", "Body Paint", "Hairstyle", "Head Parts", "Accessory", "Emote", "Voice", "Makeup Pattern", "Stickers", "Eyebrows", "Eyelashes", "Eyes" and "Face Variants"

I believe eyes and pupils are the same. I'm not using cast eyes on my cast.

@MagmaBlaze

No I mean our default pupils/eyes, not bought ones. I use bought star contacts on my alts but my default CAST eyes are really cool. I want to know how they will look since I can’t bring default PSO2 eyes with me I assume.

@MagmaBlaze

No I mean our default pupils/eyes, not bought ones. I use bought star contacts on my alts but my default CAST eyes are really cool. I want to know how they will look since I can’t bring default PSO2 eyes with me I assume.

My mistake, I'll add it.

Just a few regarding the censorship

1. Why this happened on NA/Global

2. Will NGS continue to be censored on NA/Global

2.1. If "Yes" can we transfer to JP server?

2.2 If it is possible, will it support English or just JP only (just the texts translation is more than enough)

Censorship is one thing but if possible I still want to transfer over JP because it's near my timezones. The only reason I didn't play on JP now is because the amount of cosmetics that I'll miss in JP server

@MagmaBlaze said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

PSO2 and NGS devs:

Thank you! 😁

@Nope21 said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

Just a few regarding the censorship

1. Why this happened on NA/Global

2. Will NGS continue to be censored on NA/Global

2.1. If "Yes" can we transfer to JP server?

2.2 If it is possible, will it support English or just JP only (just the texts translation is more than enough)

Censorship is one thing but if possible I still want to transfer over JP because it's near my timezones. The only reason I didn't play on JP now is because the amount of cosmetics that I'll miss in JP server

I don't want to risk this thread derailing because of the censorship issue. Semi related thread about censorship: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6937/the-censorship-on-being-short-should-be-removed/891?page=60

I added the region transfer question.