Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs

Question to Dev:

Can you explain your plan for additional ships if any, and if not, can y'all explain why? If we may ask, is an entire ship costly, and is simply increasing blocks more cost efficient?

@Ranmaru said in Ask your questions for PSO2 and NGS devs:

Question to Dev:

Can you explain your plan for additional ships if any, and if not, can y'all explain why? If we may ask, is an entire ship costly, and is simply increasing blocks more cost efficient?

They won't answer any of those because it's not for us to know. No matter how they answer it will receive backlash because people can't accept a reason unless it's what they want to hear.

Fair enough, I'll retract it. Thank you.

@Ranmaru said in Ask your questions for PSO2 and NGS devs:

Fair enough, I'll retract it. Thank you.

No it's fine to ask but just saying don't expect an answer on many of these. We all look at things differently. I see it as a Japanese game and we get what they get for the most part. I fully expect our NG to completely match theirs.

@MagmaBlaze

@MagmaBlaze said in Ask your questions for PSO2 and NGS devs:

Supported resolutions?

Controller support?

Up to 4K graphics

Controller is supported

PSO2 episode 4 questions for our version:

will all 14* be tradeable or at least get a more convenient drop rate than the jpversion? (considering how fast EP 4 will be over for us it wouldn make much sense to make them impossible to get)

will summoner get some love in ep 4? 13* pet sheets along with parfaits and other missing stuff to collect? all other classes got nemesis in ep 3 (basically for free....id pray to god to be able to get a damn 13* jinga egg for 20m...id even buy one for 200m if it was tradeable) and billions of 13* exchanges summoner feels kinda left out

@Mattwo7 said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

@GM-Deynger Hopefully a prominent community member and YouTube video maker can score an interview with the devs? (Not me of course, I don't have much of an audience on YT and I haven't made a whole lot of PSO2 videos)

This is what I'm hoping for.

Given the opportunity since I know significantly about the internals of the game I would love to take up that role.

I'd probably have questions for several people actually including the music team. I'm curious what they're going to do to go beyond the Sympathy system. (For the uninitiated that's what the music system in the game is called.)

This thread will be used to create a document that informs the Developers what NA players are most curious about, and future informative material could therefore target answers to what you all are most interested in.

@PrinceBrightstar said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

Given the opportunity since I know significantly about the internals of the game I would love to take up that role.

Well I certainly think you're better qualified than me and I support this but your YouTube channel isn't that much more popular, which is a shame really as you've made quite a few PSO2 videos. When it comes to big businesses, they would probably want to go with someone with better reach.

@GM-Deynger said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

This thread will be used to create a document that informs the Developers what NA players are most curious about, and future informative material could therefore target answers to what you all are most interested in.

Good to know. That's actually a far more informative response than usual ._.

@GM-Deynger said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

You're amazing!

@PrinceBrightstar said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

I'd probably have questions for several people actually including the music team. I'm curious what they're going to do to go beyond the Sympathy system. (For the uninitiated that's what the music system in the game is called.)

I am unitiated, so could you put that in a question?

Well I certainly think you're better qualified than me and I support this but your YouTube channel isn't that much more popular, which is a shame really as you've made quite a few PSO2 videos. When it comes to big businesses, they would probably want to go with someone with better reach.

What if it was a joint thing between y'all then?

@Ranmaru said in Ask your questions for +PSO2 and NGS devs:

What if it was a joint thing between y'all then?

We both only have just over 1K subscribers (even including my side channels which combined only have a bit over 200), combined that still wouldn't be a whole lot... (Also I'm pretty sure at least 70% of my subscribers don't even watch my videos).

Not to mention my recent videos rarely ever break 1K views, with around less than half of my recent videos not even making it to 100... It's probably because I haven't been uploading as much as I used to and the algorithm hates that (I also de-listed and privated a bunch of old videos I plan to move over to my side channels which the algorithm probably also hates). Course right now I can't even upload anything until early September for reasons I'd rather not get into here.

How about:

• Can the board of directors explain the thought process behind their predatory business practices and putting out new bundles on welfare days/stimulus cheque days? Also what new frontiers do they plan to exploit for monetization in NG?