Searching player shops

This suggestion is for a new category “multi class”/“all classes” option when looking for weapons I done the general search then picked can equip and never see these type of weapons I have to slowly go down the list of items and wait for each to load before I can fine them, if I could have found a list online I would have just looked them up by name but I could not find a list

Also when looking up head parts can we please have the option to see male or female only please

if multiclass filter isnt already a option then i agree with this post

It would be nice to be able to filter out weapons based on class/etc. But there isn't such a thing. There's only the "Can Equip?" checkbox on the search results list.

@TRAVISTYxxx said in Searching player shops:

if multiclass filter isnt already a option then i agree with this post

No option that have found

@coldreactive said in Searching player shops:

It would be nice to be able to filter out weapons based on class/etc. But there isn't such a thing. There's only the "Can Equip?" checkbox on the search results list.

Yeah just the can equip and it keeps hiding the weapons that I can use that are for all/multi classes

Same thing with the heads for cast there is no option to look for just male/female heads and the “can equip” is grayed out, it would just be easier if we could filter it little bit more

The shop filter hasn't changed very much over the years. It would be very nice if this were to happen. I think this would have to be a change in jp first though. That would then get moved here. Hopefully are suggestions make an impact to that extent.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 you never know when the game hits out here if it does really well then maybe will get more or our suggestions will be give more thought within all of pso NA/JP

I have been wanting this game to come out ever since 2012 so no mater what I will enjoy it, I’m just happy the gms here like to look at these and the even throw out “that’s a good idea/suggestion”

@SaviorZero82 I completely agree. Don't stop suggesting. The more good suggestions we have, the more likely we are to get some of them is what I feel.