What is the deal with so many non-trade items on the market?

Seriously, how is it some players are listing non-trade items on the market but others can't? I'm on ship 2 and when you log in there are tons of Nemesis weapons and outfits that are marked non-trade there.

@Wolf-Moonstar

that fixes it for your concern regarding nemesis weapons...just buy it in the shop area for 5 ex cubes

2f9412d3-b9ab-406a-ab15-82ba2ddcf13d-image.png

some of these outfits are from the latest fresh finds shop bug that has happened and made them tradeable at the beginning. i'm surprised they didn't clean the AH listings.

@JuggernautGTX that makes sense. I pretty much, vets will know about that item and how to get it...does it works on cosmetics too? Like Fresh Find items and stuff?

no.only works on weapons for example when you buy them from the player shop or enhanche them you need a ownership cancel pass to resell them.

@ShAdOnIc Those Fresh Find shop listings are why I was wondering.

@ShAdOnIc they didn't clean them because according to the article they were supposed to stay tradable for players who already bought them.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in What is the deal with so many non-trade items on the market?:

@ShAdOnIc they didn't clean them because according to the article they were supposed to stay tradable for players who already bought them.

yeah, this is the case, just like with the first ever Fesh Finds Shop items that were tradeable in the beginning. They left those tradeable, as well.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in What is the deal with so many non-trade items on the market?:

well, i wouldn't mind making fresh finds and mission pass sellable anyways. been a while since i played the JP version, but if memory serves me well, this stuff was all fun scratches, so, there is no point to make it SG exclusive anyways.