My loli

![alt text](![image url](image url))Screenshot (21).png Screenshot (24).png

@Ganguro said in My loli:

![alt text](![image url](image url))Screenshot (21).png Screenshot (24).png

Very cute design. Freckles are always a must for me.

Though I would assume that if you were going for a Loli. You would hit as small as you can. I think 150 is the smallest you can get. Sad, though. I hear the JP servers can go smaller.

She looks a lot like my Coco. Though a lot different. I went elf instead of demon and have a different shaped face. Though skin and hair color looks spot on.

@Kitiana-Foxtail How do you get that small?!?! Character creation I couldn't go below 160 until I got some clothes. I tried to make her as small as possible. Arms legs etc I think her current height with the outfit I have for her now is 154. Youth attire outfit she hits 153.

@Ganguro said in My loli:

@Kitiana-Foxtail How do you get that small?!?! Character creation I couldn't go below 160 until I got some clothes. I tried to make her as small as possible. Arms legs etc I think her current height with the outfit I have for her now is 154. Youth attire outfit she hits 153.

I was working off a comment posted about the up coming steam version. Someone was listing differences between NA and JP servers. I actually never noticed the size number when making Coco. I just made her as small as possible. Which, after going into the salon and removing her outfit. I see she is at 153 for height. So the outfit you have on in the picture posted. Added extra height to your character. That is why I thought you were not as small as you could be.

It kinda reminds me of my Demon Girl, Kitiana. I made her as tall as possible. Then I had her in a outfit with platform like shoes and she just towered over everyone. I mean she still towers over most players and NPC even without the shoes. It's just neat to see that clothing can affect your look in more ways then just style. 😄