How to get banishing arrow skill?

I'm a nub to this game. I'm pretty lost on what I'm even doing or looking for. Edit(so I found it in shop and bought it I just don't know how to switch to it and use it.) So I figured out how to equip it but it doesn't do the cool float animation in battles.

It drops almost exclusively from Goldrahdas which are Mining Base exclusive mobs. So it'll be in the end crystal on that.

You may need to run lower RDR to prevent higher rarity weapons and units from replacing them from dropping. It's kind of silly right now. Hopefully in Episode 4 you'll just be able to buy level 17 banishing arrow for 20 excubes.

So I figured out how to equip it but it doesn't do the cool float animation in battles.

What cool float animation are you thinking of? Bow braver has a skill where you slowly float off of the ground before doing your ability, but that's Final Nemesis, not Banishing Arrow. I can't think of any other bow skills off the top of my head that could make you float.

@Akonyl I found it

Last nemesis for a few seconds with shooting an arrow character lifts off the ground. I got confused when watching videos.