In-game Alliance online status broken. Unable to see who's active or not.

Hello. I've reported this months ago and same with my gf and no reply, about how in the Alliance tab you can't see an accurate representation on who has been online or not. In-game if you look its blank. No last logged in time, no dates, nothing. So how do we know who's playing and who isn't ? I'm guessing that since PSO2NA is linked with Xbox/Microsoft they want you to go through multiple windows to view everybody's individual Gamercards 1 by 1 down the list making an easy task to see if members haven't been online in months/weeks a hassle and a chore. Please please please please fix/integrate last online status back in PSO2 so alliance that want active members can actually have active members.👍

@GM-Bear @GM-Beemo @GM-Beppo @GM-bill @GM-Bleed @GM-Cheezpuff @GM-Cinder @GM-Deynger @GM-Drogeto @GM-Fatal4866 .

@Rs-Resonate I absolutely agree, it's so ridiculous that the game pushes alliances and then offered nothing to help with management.

Technically, it isn't broken as even on the JPN server there is no log-on activity visible aside from a message that pops up when someone hasn't logged in for 30 days. Alliances/Teams always seemed to be an afterthought to the PSO2 team.