Techter thoughts...

Thoughts had while playing TE/HU...

Wand resistance? What the heck am I supposed to do now? I'll throw some techniques at it... or bash it with my wand? Bash it with my wand. Definitely bash it with my wand.

COME. HERE. I CAN'T REACH YOU WITH MY WAND.

Flying enemies can suck it.

Oh, yes, please continue to blast guys out into space, everyone else. I'll stand here on the ground and not hit it. Thanks.

ZONDEEL! ZONDEEL! ZONDEEL! SMASH! SMAAAAASH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Everything dies in a couple hits. Yawn.

I CAN ZONDEEL THIS GIANT ROCKBEAR MUTANT AND ARMADILLO THING BUT NOT THIS MUCH SMALLER MAMMOTH. !@#$ YOU, MAMMOTH.

Maybe I'll switch to a different element for useful status effects...? Is that a thing? SMASH IT WITH A WAND, WHO CARES.

Hold and cast Shifta / Deband, or cast Shifta and Deband 4 times? SPAM THEM. Standing here waiting for the pulses is annoying!

There's only a couple of cool camos for wands? Laaaaaaaame.

Swing, swing, swing, swing.... moved half a foot, WHY IS THIS THING SO FAR AWAY FROM MY ATTACK.

HOLY CRAP I DIED? I HARDLY EVER DIE! I hardly ever die. That's awesome. HA HA, LOOK AT THE DEAD PEOPLE.

PSE BURST! ZONDEEL EVERYTHING AND SMASH IT REPEATEDLY.

Man, I !@#$ing love being a Techter.

UGH WHY DOES WEAPON FORM CHANGE THING EXIST LIKE THIS. I HAVE BEEN SPOILED BY OTHER GAMES AND THEIR GLAMOUR / TRANSMOG / ETC.

Rings! Element change and normal damage increase. SUCH CHOICES. MUCH CUSTOMIZATION. Meme, etc.

AHAHAHA, I DON'T EVEN NEED TO HIT IT WHEN I CAN JUST KEEP ZANVERSE AND MEGIVERSE UP AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL KEEP ME ALIVE WITH THEIR DAMAGE, I AM TOTALLY DOING THIS ALL THE TIME.

Immune to Zondeel!? UGH, THAT'S LIKE MY WHOLE SCHTICK.

Another Techter? GO AWAY, I AM THE TECHTER HERE. SHOO. I want to be the only Techter in ALL THE THINGS. Which is irrational. BUT I DON'T CARE.

MAN, I !@#$ING LOVE BEING A TECHTER.

For being supposedly a "melee class" the reach/movement certainly is laughably limited.

@zaffy2005 Wait till the 5th and you'll get safoie type 0, that tech locks onto enemies and charges directly similar to how heavy hammer does it. Sadly, it also doesn't pierce through so you can zoom past them.

@Aishtha Definitely looking forward to that, then. Been using gunblade dash skill for some of the hard to reach things. Maybe I'll finally be able to actually help with phandaj bits!

Yea, I keep hearing about ST-0 and Heavy Hammer but never saw anything of the sort in the game yet. Guess Hammer doesn't come along until Episode 5?

@zaffy2005 Possibly, but there's been rumors that says it's gonna get changed and be in ep4 for NA. Don't quote me on that, it might be a hoax.

Why even believe a rumor...

Enchanted Forest came in Ep5 and you needed to kill enemies there in order to complete the client order.

@Aishtha said in Techter thoughts...:

@zaffy2005 Possibly, but there's been rumors that says it's gonna get changed and be in ep4 for NA. Don't quote me on that, it might be a hoax.

Don't believe the lies of the internet. It came out during episode 5, the only thing that changes somewhat are the drops.

If you want movement with Techter you should be using Rafoie Zero, Its like Ilzonde but slower... but you can go fartest and you can go vertical, it does more damage and costs less PP.