So after level cap...

Grind for hours and hope for a couple of 13* items to sell / use?

Learn how to actually affix / augment?

Farm Urgent Quests for... I still haven't figured that out yet.

I'm looking for the carrot. Or at least a goal.

What am I missing?

Waifu Dress Up Simulator

Urgent quests need to drop the highest star weapons available. Why they don't is beyond me and just poor design imo.

Nemesis/Slave-NT were mistakes - they were added during EP5 in JP. Their base attack stats overshadows even EP5 13 stars.

@Ki-Rin said in So after level cap...:

Urgent quests need to drop the highest star weapons available. Why they don't is beyond me and just poor design imo.

Probably one of the reasons why I have a hard time mustering the will to do them. Sure, they are fun, but everyone loves the carrot.

@HarmlessSyan said in So after level cap...:

Nemesis/Slave-NT were mistakes - they were added during EP5 in JP. Their base attack stats overshadows even EP5 13 stars.

I truly agree here and the VR weapons (Impeding Gale) for summoners is comparable to that of Slave and Nemesis and appears to give a unfair advantage to the tech calculation in damage. However this is what happens when the OG systems are rushed and given to us in such a short time. Instead of easing into affixing items i was thrown head first to the point i felt like i was drowning in mechanics. Lets just say it was not a pretty sight in the discord i was apart of until i learned how alliances can be at times (its not pretty). However after 2 months of constant mental strain over it; I have adapted. However I really think what was a mistake was what was listed in the NGS topics... OG is great and we have our PQs and scratches but I am going to be truthful here; the issues that come with OG and the isolation some of the players (who post/who dont post) is just showing that there is alot to be desired when it comes to after content... As one poster has written its a waifu simulator; well thats great and all, but to those of us who actually "CARED" about the series its a slap in the face.

Integrating sexual themes into a videogame of any kind is a slippery roll of the dice and to be honest its really something that i feel that fashion should not have to display so openly given that is teaching the teens, young adults /etc the wrong message about what gaming is truly about. I mean its bad enough that there is enough issues in the world surrounding everything (LGBT issues/BLM Movement/Virus/Politics/Social issues/Etc) that this carries into a game where we should be able to escape from all of it, yet enlarging the breasts of a virtual character is deemed appropriate to "objectify" or using the chair dance emote as a way to hide their fear of social isolation.

There are more issues than just the weapons that I am sure NGS could surely address. So while we may focus on weapons and other mechanics as mistakes; It is certainly my hope that we open our eyes to the bigger mistakes that are around us right now in OG

No they shouldn.

Urgent Quests are actually just a poor design choice all around. Time-gated content that require you to base your schedule around a video game?

It's a good thing that Urgent Quests are poor on NA, and ideally it should stay way.

new UQ with no 13 star drops. why even bother. might as well just spam AQ's and buy them.

new UQ with no 13 star drops. why even bother. might as well just spam AQ's and buy them.

Is that a decent way to make meseta?

@Furious said in So after level cap...:

200IQ over here! ;D

You forgot obtaining 10 class excubes for 4 more skill points

@Zarozian said in So after level cap...:

200IQ over here! ;D

Yeah, how dare I ask? How about you take your unnecessary response and cram it? Or better yet, maybe take the time to legitimately answer the question instead of immediately popping off as dick?

Are advanced quests decent ways of making meseta? Considering he implies to spam them to make meseta, it's not a stupid question to a new person. But hey, keep acting like a straight up twat for no reason. Maybe you'll win some internet points and can feel good about yourself.

Grind for hours and hope for a couple of 13* items to sell / use?

imo that's about it haha but then again I just don't find much else very entertaining...that's just me lol farm, sell, fashion -- that's the cycle I've been following since May D'8

furious, yes. photon boosters drop there and they sell for loads.

@Ki-Rin >.> So I probably shouldn't hold on to the 20+ stacks of 999, then.

I just slam stuff into the bank without looking at it half the time.