Is complaining about a video game fun for you?

I was wondering if the argument is fun for you or a stress reliever. Is getting on the forums and picking out something trivial and making it a subjectively important issue, to the community something enjoyable for you?

Is the argument a game within the game?

Let see if I can make a argument out of arguing?

Its nice day outside son, go out and play.

If you're complaining about complainers complaining or about them complaining for the sake of complaining... You might as well go outside.

Most complainers who ACTUALLY have a REAL POINT, complain because they CARE about the topic. Nothing changes without feedback.

ahhh another fanboy thread coming from the same guy. move on

Its called feedback. Or would you prefer we just all quit.

@Zizel said in Is complaining about a video game fun for you?:

I’m actually right now outside fishing! Posting in response! Also going to do a campfire later tonight. I am just posting to provide you guys (Professional Complainers) some Epic entertainment.

@RainGnyu said in Is complaining about a video game fun for you?:

I’m actually right now outside fishing! Posting in response! Also going to do a campfire later tonight. I am just posting to provide you guys (Professional Complainers) some Epic entertainment.

Smart phone, I phone whatever you call it these day’s?

Would be nice if the PC version would work. Still deletes itself.

Can't, have the virus. 😞

I was wondering if the argument is fun for you or a stress reliever. Is getting on the forums and picking out something trivial and making it a subjectively important issue, to the community something enjoyable for you?

Arguing, no. But discussing issues and opinions in a civil manner, yes! Although most threads eventually devolve into ad hominem attacks and someone telling other people to "uninstall the game if you don't like it". That's not fun. But there are users here who know how to respectfully disagree.

Yes.

It's inevitable.If you disagree with me I will interpret that as a personal attack! (sarcasm)

@Furious Hope you get better. That virus is some nasty sh*t.

I suggest getting some sun sometime mate.

Dont forget your mask though.

@Reilet said in Is complaining about a video game fun for you?:

If you're complaining about complainers complaining or about them complaining for the sake of complaining... You might as well go outside.

Most complainers who ACTUALLY have a REAL POINT, complain because they CARE about the topic. Nothing changes without feedback.

Very true.

Discussing feedback here is fun for me. It's also a calmer way to engage with humans when neither in game nor outside. Arguing and fighting with other posters? Nope. You won't see me doing that.