first M rated Phantasy Star Title

Still a little bit surprised that PSO2 got a M rating.....

With some of the content that is in the game it doesn't come as too big of a surprise to me.

Welcome to pso2

It makes sense, considering the recent inclusion of simulated gambling to the ESRB which requires a minimum rating of M, now.

The M rating surprised me as well. It doesn't really matter to me much what the rating is though. I do find it interesting regardless.

Here on the forum it says RP at the bottom, Rating Pending.

Not sure if they uploaded the wrong picture or not, but it isnt on the ESRB website yet either.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in first M rated Phantasy Star Title:

Here on the forum it says RP at the bottom, Rating Pending.

Not sure if they uploaded the wrong picture or not, but it isnt on the ESRB website yet either.

The website DOES show Rated M: Untitled.png

Not mine.

Screenshot_20200222-140241_Chrome.jpg

Also on mobile, though.

New laws around the world after the whole Battlefront 2 fiasco made any gambling have M rating now.

Not mine.

Also on mobile, though.

Weird, I just checked on mobile on Firefox and Chrome and both show the M rating.

Not mine. Also on mobile, though.

It is possible your device browser might just be caching. The website did say RP at first. The website was updated with the M rating shortly after the game went up on XBOX Live, and the game was also rated M on XBOX Live.

@Photon_Cat yup, it's just my chrome on my mobile device. It is updated on my computer.

i guess that confirms that they are leaving the AC scratch as is.

Shows M on mine too and this is mobileScreenshot_20200222-213131_Samsung Internet.jpg

@CodeBreaker-V1 we already reached a resolution, but that is that main website anyways, I stated in only showed RP on the forum website for my mobile device.