Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?

@John-Paul-RAGE

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

@TINPAN22

1e3ebb5e-1990-41ac-90dd-ad5c8c064b10-image.png

b248ae6d-5add-4109-addc-eabba3c1ab8b-image.png

And you said we misread things. . .

You dropped your 940eb246-1818-44ca-932c-2bad98eff314-image.png

(btw, every MMO will not be supported in the future)

He literally asked "I don't see why people would stop playing?" and I replied to that. You literally just proved my point by providing the screenshot of the @ post. Learn to read in the future dude, take the L and let the issue die. If you don't have anything productive to add to the thread then bounce with your cringe references. Take this, leave and let the adults talk.

1595652778089-20d9ddb7-bb91-45f9-8c03-6058073b7cb9-image (1).png

@TINPAN22 I'm curious what hostility you are referencing, because right now you are coming across as hostile. I think it's fair to bring up facts, because even I can be wrong at times, yet insulting is not the way to go to progress a conversation.

@TINPAN22 uhm... you kinda misread things again..

Must have went over your head...

Screenshot_20200725-002232_Chrome.jpg

I'm gonna play PSO2 always til it dies and hop on Genesis as soon as it comes out too. There is plenty of stuff in future content that I want to get and I'm sure they will have special things linked between the 2 games/modes.

@Ranmaru I give as good as I get. If you re-read the thread you will see how it has been derailed by two users have misread my posts and I have merely defended my point.

@John-Paul-RAGE I find it very fitting that you have a large collection of Ls. I haven't misread anything, at least the other guy was decent enough to see how he had misread. You're just salty because I made you look like the idiot that you are 🙂

Let's just agree to disagree and move on because it's clear you can't provide anything constructive to this thread.

1595654596821-screenshot_20200725-002232_chrome.jpg

oh god .. this thread is toast ...

@Seedeus It's a damn shame as there was some interesting discussions early on.

@TINPAN22 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

@Miraglyth I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make? What exactly is going on.

That's actually what I was about to say. Though the topic title is a neutrally-worded question, you seem to have quickly descended into argument with pretty much everyone else the moment it became apparent our response wasn't to your liking or expectation.

First we're not representative of this mysterious community. Then we're not undertaking discussion in a way you approve of. Then when it's pointed out the wider audiences on Twitter, Reddit et al are the same as posters here, you now say everyone has "the Sega Fanboyism blindness".

In all this I'm trying to work out what you actually wanted from this topic. Did you just want everyone to say they were quitting, and if so, what does that even accomplish? Some weird sense of satisfaction? Or have you just been openly seeking confirmation bias this whole time?

The amusing thing is you've managed to succeed in getting some combinations of forum posters who often argue with each other to agree on something for a change. Though uniting people clearly wasn't your intention, I will thank you for that.

@Miraglyth I had zero expectations. You're looking into this wayyyyyyy too much. It was literally just a thread to gauge how the community is approaching the game now that some of the ins and outs have been clarified (to some extent) because for me personally I don't want to be playing a game with a dead population in a year.

You're talking complete nonsense dude. In regards to not representative of this mysterious community, I don't know what you're referring to. As for the second point, we were having a discussion until people decided to get personal. And the third point about people being the same people as on Twitter, that wasn't even discussed?? You only go to prove my point Sega fanboyism remark, anything vaguely resembling critique is met with hostility.

If you look back through this topic, I'm not the one who has derailed this thread, and looking back at my other thread it's clear those that have, ie @John-Paul-RAGE did so because he is in his feelings because I called his claims "baseless" and now he's throwing that term around here against me. Kinda pathetic, but what do you expect from somebody with 1.5k posts.

unfortunately this may have killed the game for me. I am going to be playing Crowfall and was hoping to build up my PSO2 characters before it launched. I might stick around in the old system, but may never start over in Genesis. We'll see how the timing works out.

@TINPAN22 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

It was literally just a thread to gauge how the community is approaching the game

Well, now you know: For the most part it's business as usual as most of us are sticking around. Because we want to best prepare for New Genesis, because PSO2 itself is still new to us and we have three episodes of yet-to-be-experienced story to go, because the game is simply fun to play anyway, or for any other reasons if not multiple of the above.

Hopefully you can rest easier with your curiosity satisfied.

@TINPAN22 I thought you said we were done, Private Consensus? Keep tagging me and I will once more destroy your feeble logic and bare the truth of your wretched soul before the crowds of this glorious Colosseum.

If someone asking you a question based on your claims is derailing.... actually nvm, i used too many syllables already for your cognitive abilities.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

@TINPAN22 I thought you said we were done, Private Consensus? Keep tagging me and I will once more destroy your feeble logic and bare the truth of your wretched soul before the crowds of this glorious Colosseum.

If someone asking you a question based on your claims is derailing.... actually nvm, i used too many syllables already for your cognitive abilities.

Wow you really are a pseudo intellectual. My comments actually got you in your feelings that much huh. All over some throwaway comment about your claims being baseless? You've got issues dude.

We can go at this all day Mr 90%, and it's General Consensus to dullards like you. So insecure about ones lack of intelligence, especially when their foolishness and illiteracy has been highlighted to all.

I lowkey feel bad about tearing you apart, so like I said earlier can we just agree to disagree?

@TINPAN22 for me to have feelings about your comments would require me considering you worthy. 🙂

Everyone is really confused as to why you think you are intelligent in any capacity after everything you've said, done, and implied. Yes, everyone. It is worthy of documentation.

And yet I'm worthy enough for you to keep responding? What was it you said about feeble logic?

You're really not going to win this one dude. Like I said before, the "baseless claims" thing has you so hurt and it's extremely petty.

The fact that you use words like "worthy" says a lot about your ego and insecurities. I genuinely feel bad for making you look stupid but you brought in on yourself. I'll say for the thrice time, let's agree to disagree and put this topic to rest.