Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?

@John-Paul-RAGE And where did I say the whole community? You’ve completely misread. I reiterate, learn to read dude.

@TINPAN22 ah, a classic move! Avoid answering the question that leads to your logical defeat by asking another question!

Ingenious!

@John-Paul-RAGE You sounds like a pseudo intellectual.

Why tf would I be speaking about the whole community. The guy asked why would people stop playing. I merely stated, from what I had seen, what the general opinion of THOSE players were. If you mistook that to mean the whole community then you’re more stupid than I thought you were.

@TINPAN22 excuse me sir, you stated that a "quick glance" at reddit and twitter would reveal the "general consensus" you were referring to. When I showed you my quick glance you said I had to search for a specific term.

At no point in any of your communique did you state your Sergeant Consensus was drawn from specifically searching "PSO2 -quit" until after you claimed everyone misread.

Yes, my gentle sir, I am illiterate for misreading something that was never written to be read.

No further questions, your honor.

@FerventPond3601 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

how about stop quoting me and reply like an idiot that nobody can understand ?

Sorry. This myth has a habit of being dropped into unrelated topics. It's happened a couple times in the last few days alone including yesterday.

In an effort to keep it brief this time: Ship 3 isn't dead or dying. If you look at any metrics of ship health like block population or market price of pretty much any type of item, you wouldn't be able to tell it apart from Ship 1. "Ship 3 is dying" is a frustratingly popular misconception and nothing more.

@TINPAN22 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

@John-Paul-RAGE And where did I say the whole community?

Oh hey this is your topic. Now I see what's going on. You asked a question "out of curiosity wanted to see how the community is approaching this" and then when 9 of 11 unique respondents on the first page said they'd keep playing you started snapping at some of us. Very cool.

@John-Paul-RAGE Yes, as in a quick glance at the Reddit and Twitter will clearly show you the reasons for why people want to quit. Never did I ever say or insinuate the whole community. I clearly @ the guy I was responding to. If you both mistook it to mean the whole community then that’s a problem with your own illiteracy.

@Miraglyth I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make? What exactly is going on. People mistook my comments regarding the opinions of those who are quitting to mean something else and I was merely defending my point.

@John-Paul-RAGE Yes, as in a quick glance at the Reddit and Twitter will clearly show you the reasons for why people want to quit. Never did I ever say or insinuate the whole community. I clearly @ the guy I was responding to. If you both mistook it to mean the whole community then that’s a problem with your own illiteracy.

I post this:

@TINPAN22 excuse me sir, you stated that a "quick glance" at reddit and twitter would reveal the "general consensus" you were referring to. When I showed you my quick glance you said I had to search for a specific term. At no point in any of your communique did you state your Sergeant Consensus was drawn from specifically searching "PSO2 -quit" until after you claimed everyone misread. Yes, my gentle sir, I am illiterate for misreading something that was never written to be read. No further questions, your honor.

You see this:

@TINPAN22 excuse me sir, you stated that a "quick glance" at reddit and twitter would reveal the "general consensus" you were referring to.

When I showed you my quick glance you said I had to search for a specific term.~ At no point in any of your communique did you state your Sergeant Consensus was drawn from specifically searching "PSO2 -quit" until after you claimed everyone misread. Yes, my gentle sir, I am illiterate for misreading something that was never written to be read.~ No further questions, your honor.

that’s a problem with your own illiteracy.

368e6720-70fc-4f2b-9fad-0052d18b5d5a-image.png

The subjects fails to read what he is responding to, fails to write that he was specifically referring players who already quit, and then proceeds to call the recipients the very condition he displays symptoms of

@John-Paul-RAGE

It wasn’t drawn from that specific search. That string just makes it easier for dumbos like you to see. A quick glance in my eyes would be to look at the top threads in the past 24hrs / latest tweets and see their replies.

I shouldn’t have to state that when I’ve @ the guy. I assume my fellow forum goers can read. Common sense would dictate that somebody asking about why players would quit, the response to THAT QUESTION would be about THAT and not the whole community.

The fact you had to look up that word and screenshot it says a lot. Take the L and learn to read dude.

@Dark-Falz-Persona The general consensus that I’ve seen is that people don’t want to spend time on an MMO game that they feel won’t be supported in the future. Whether it’s fun or not isn’t the issue at hand.

You make a pretty clear claim here that the consensus of the community is something that you are aware of. Maybe that wasn't your intent, but it is exactly what you said. It sounds like what you were trying to do was explain why those people who don't want to play would have that opinion, but what you wrote comes off as you saying that players in general do not want to play the game based on a lack of support in the future. If you had been clear in the first place, maybe people wouldn't be trying to correct you.

@TINPAN22 here is the latest PSO2 tweet and none of the top comments are about quitting the game.

Another recent official tweet and the top comments are not about quitting.

Sorting Twitter by PSO2 & PSO2NG and quickly glancing at the top posts within the last 24 hours don't reveal a strong sentiment of quitting.

The PSO2 reddit has a Megathread about PSO2:NG announcement. The top rated comments are... guess what? Not people quitting. If it requires me digging into the down-voted comments then it isn't a "quick glance".

But don't worry, my friend! I bring a present!

20d9ddb7-bb91-45f9-8c03-6058073b7cb9-image.png

@StarUnicorn It doesn't need correcting. I literally @'d the guy, it doesn't get any clearer than that. Y'all just don't read properly.

I genuinely think it's a part of the Sega Fanboyism blindness. It's the same with KPOP and other idols. Anything that goes slightly against them and immediately users get hostile, you think the worst so you try and blindly shoot them down without actually taking a second to read what they have said. I've noticed it a lot on this forum. It's funny because we're all here for the same common interest and want the best for the series.

@John-Paul-RAGE You misread the whole thing and made yourself look like an idiot. So no, that L is well and truly yours 🙂 1595652778089-20d9ddb7-bb91-45f9-8c03-6058073b7cb9-image (1).png

It doesn't need correcting. I literally @'d the guy, it doesn't get any clearer than that. Y'all just don't read properly.

I genuinely think it's a part of the Sega Fanboyism blindness. It's the same with KPOP and other idols. Anything that goes slightly against them and immediately users get hostile, you think the worst so you try and blindly shoot them down without actually taking a second to read what they have said. I've noticed it a lot on this forum. It's funny because we're all here for the same common interest and want the best for the series.

Yes, you @'d the guy, but what you said was completely incorrect. It's not our fault you didn't write what you meant to say.

You have been snapping at people since the start of this thread, avoiding any discussion of the actual opinions that people have shared with you and now you are going to complain that people have been hostile to you? You're really stretching to play the victim here.

@StarUnicorn How was it incorrect? That was the general opinion of the views I'd seen online from people who had decided to quit. It's not my fault you don't have common sense and can't ascertain what the statement was in response to, even when there's a bloody @.

And if you'd look through the earlier posts before you entered the thread, I was engaging in discussion. It was infact you who derailed the thread because YOU can't read. Sheesh.

Now that I clarified what my point meant for the upteenth time, let's leave it at that and get back on topic. If you don't have an opinion to provide on the subject matter then let this issue rest.

I will be playing both. The game is releasing alongside. It is not PSO3. It may be an entirely different game that doesn't mesh well with me. We are getting a graphic update to move the game in line with New Genesis. I am sure SEGA did this to NOT split the player base, but since questions like this are popping up, it looks like they failed. Its sad their feelings will not be acknowledged.

@TINPAN22

1e3ebb5e-1990-41ac-90dd-ad5c8c064b10-image.png

b248ae6d-5add-4109-addc-eabba3c1ab8b-image.png

And you said we misread things. . .

You dropped your 940eb246-1818-44ca-932c-2bad98eff314-image.png

(btw, every MMO will not be supported in the future)