Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?

@StarUnicorn Yes but speaking for the community and giving my opinion on what “I’ve seen” are two completely different things. Consensus isn’t fact.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

@StarUnicorn it won't work. The dictionary is just another baseless claim to him, he is so woke that he restructured English grammar to support his alternative facts.

And it looks like mathematics and sarcasm are just “baseless claims to you“. Oh how quick people are to insult when they are made to look stupid. Mr 90% 🙂 Also, you’re reallllly one to talk about English grammar with the stuff I’ve seen you write on this forum.

@TINPAN22 You claimed to have seen a consensus. Trying to hide that as an opinion doesn't work. Either you misspoke, which, fine, it happens, or you are deliberately trying to be manipulative. Claiming to have seen a consensus is speaking for the community, not voicing an opinion. You are ignoring everyone whose opinion does not align with your own.

@TINPAN22 The fact that you are trying to use my 90% remark against me proves that your reading comprehension level might not qualify for the T+ rating of this game.

Personally i have returned to PSO2-JP, i am catching up with the last story chapter, which i missed, and i am looking forward to the final EP6 patch and making use of the awesome New Genesis announcement campaigns.

I will probably stick to PSO2-JP until we know more of the PSO2 NG release, and whether it will happen simultaneously between JP and West and many other factors such as whether or not the costumes are transferable and the actual release date.

It´s looking more and more like i will be playing PSO2NG in the Japanese version, at this point of time, not only because of what i feel about the NA release but also because i have a bazillion of apparently transferable assets in JP, accumulated during the last 8 years, that i do not own in the NA version, nor will i as long as the monetization remains like that.

Plus, i really, really have trouble enjoying PSO2NA without my beloved Phantom and Etoile, i have been spoiled by their fun and dynamic gameplay features and i cannot go back to Br/Hu.

@FerventPond3601 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

numbers don't lie. if you look on ship 3 market you will see that a handful number of players has already stop playing / spending

Something something busted myth something something indistinguishable from Ship 1 something something Miraglyth smash something something.

@Miraglyth said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

@FerventPond3601 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

numbers don't lie. if you look on ship 3 market you will see that a handful number of players has already stop playing / spending

Something something busted myth something something indistinguishable from Ship 1 something something Miraglyth smash something something.

how about stop quoting me and reply like an idiot that nobody can understand ?

@TINPAN22 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

@Dark-Falz-Persona The general consensus that I’ve seen is that people don’t want to spend time on an MMO game that they feel won’t be supported in the future. Whether it’s fun or not isn’t the issue at hand.

@StarUnicorn Hence why I literally used the phrase “that I’ve seen”. How you read that as me stating it as fact I do not know...

Using this thread for reference whilst it’s in its infancy is pointless. If you think it’s a stretch I’d suggest you go take a glance at the Reddit and Twitter.

A quick glance of the Reddit and the Twitter responses will give you an idea of how the community feels regarding this.

Quick glance at Twitter comments and tags and haven't seen a single person say they aren't playing PSO2NA anymore.

Quick glance at youtube metrics don't support a general consensus of displeasure.

3b624c35-e3f6-4dc4-bcfd-6c117e426e5f-image.png

b081f1c6-5559-4c32-9973-6328ce7c37f8-image.png57f59494-f817-4e15-bb64-3dc07c9e5670-image.png 495b7770-c681-4d81-aea5-52b6ed3785a4-image.png 11bb189b-db9b-4beb-82a9-c1de082718bc-image.png

@StarUnicorn Either you’re pedantic af, don’t know what the word ‘consensus’ means or you’re just reading it too literally (maybe all three), which is fine.

The original question I was answering was “why would people stop playing?” I merely stated WHAT I HAD SEEN casually browsing the socials. It wasn’t a consensus from the whole community , it was from the people who said they would stop playing.

How, in any way, does that consensus line up with my own views when I haven’t even stated my views is beyond me.

@John-Paul-RAGE It’s a good job they don’t make you take a maths test before playing or else you’d be done for.

I don't see a reason to stop, tbh. At least for cosmetics, I'm operating on the assumption that the things I get now will carry over in some aspect, and if I just waited until NG came out, I'd be missing a bunch of stuff I could've potentially gotten from playing PSO2 in the meantime.

@TINPAN22 Not really. You are the one who is struggling with numbers, my friend. You somehow assumed that 90% of 15 is a high enough number to constitute a general consensus that people do not want to play PSO2NA.

90% of 15... somehow means... general consensus....

I dun know who this General Consensus is, but he shure shuld say sum-tin!

cant they just kill PSO2 and then transfer everything to NG?

@StarUnicorn well that's certainly true.

I mean most gamers don't even post on the forum. You mean the majority of the minority have said they will keep playing. Well that makes sense who would have to thought that people that no life the game would continue to no life the game regardless of the situation around them.

In all seriousness though I have a few choice fingers for Sega for not telling us this two months ago.

@John-Paul-RAGE LOL when the F did I say that. I was referring to the general consensus from people who are quitting the game. NOT THE WHOLE COMMUNITY. Learn to read dude. And to answer your Twitter / Reddit queries, just look for “@Play_PSO2 quit” In your search bar.

@TINPAN22 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

@John-Paul-RAGE LOL when the F did I say that. I was referring to the general consensus from people who are quitting the game. NOT THE WHOLE COMMUNITY. Learn to read dude. And to answer your Twitter / Reddit queries, just look for “@Play_PSO2 quit” In your search bar.

Screenshot_20200724-225528_Chrome.jpg

Where did you say out of people that quit the game again?

Or is this photographic evidence another baseless claim....?