Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?

@TINPAN22 I'm sorry, using irony against you was too advanced. I will bring myself to your level instead.

i say that bcuz u want us to beleeve you with no evidence but when u r shown evidence u say that it is baseless.

evan here in this topic u get shown evidence of how u r wrong and u still say every1 else is wrong, yet u r a winnar.

i respond bcuz you continue to strip ur credibility in front of every1 with each new word, so y not let u do it

@John-Paul-RAGE Very mature and shows just how intelligent you are! It's funny because when you type like that it doubles as a way to hide your atrocious grasp of the English language. Just goes to show the levels of stupidity people will reach when they're losing an argument.

I don't need evidence from you, and if you have provided it (to whatever mysterious point you're trying to make) then I haven't even said it was baseless, that was in different thread where I called you out, not this one and you're still butthurt about it.

There's always going to be people on both sides of the fence. I haven't stated anything as fact. I was merely stating something that I had observed. How many times do I have to reiterate before it goes into your dense skull dude. You're so salty and anybody with an iota of intelligence can see just how pathetic you are. I love knocking Pseudo-intellectuals like you down a peg, humble yourself.

@TINPAN22 just remember that these are your words, not mine.

And it looks like mathematics and sarcasm are just “baseless claims to you“. Oh how quick people are to insult when they are made to look stupid. Mr 90% 🙂 Also, you’re reallllly one to talk about English grammar with the stuff I’ve seen you write on this forum.

@John-Paul-RAGE It’s a good job they don’t make you take a maths test before playing or else you’d be done for.

@John-Paul-RAGE And where did I say the whole community? You’ve completely misread. I reiterate, learn to read dude.

@John-Paul-RAGE You sounds like a pseudo intellectual.

If you mistook that to mean the whole community then you’re more stupid than I thought you were.

If you both mistook it to mean the whole community then that’s a problem with your own illiteracy.

That string just makes it easier for dumbos like you to see.

The fact you had to look up that word and screenshot it says a lot. Take the L and learn to read dude.

@John-Paul-RAGE You misread the whole thing and made yourself look like an idiot. So no, that L is well and truly yours 🙂 !

You're just salty because I made you look like the idiot that you are 🙂

@John-Paul-RAGE did so because he is in his feelings because I called his claims "baseless" and now he's throwing that term around here against me. Kinda pathetic, but what do you expect from somebody with 1.5k posts.

Wow you really are a pseudo intellectual. My comments actually got you in your feelings that much huh. All over some throwaway comment about your claims being baseless? You've got issues dude.

How many times do I have to reiterate before it goes into your dense skull dude. You're so salty and anybody with an iota of intelligence can see just how pathetic you are. I love knocking Pseudo-intellectuals like you down a peg, humble yourself.

The fact that you use words like "worthy" says a lot about your ego and insecurities

If we apply your logic to your own remarks we come to a couple of conclusions:

1. You started insulting me because you were made to look stupid.
  2. Using words like "pseudo-intellectual" says a lot about your ego and insecurities.
  3. You used insults in every single one of your responses whereas I barely used insults. That means very deep insecurities and feeling very stupid.

Again, this is just your logic and not mine. The quotes were provided as evidence that it is your logic. So with that being said, you won't be able to tag me any more and I hope you find the strength of overcome! You can do it, Recruit Consensus!

I'm going to keep playing as planned because there really isn't any other MMO game atm that I want to play over PSO2. Maybe Genshin Impact, but that game is mostly singleplayer and seems dry in terms of MMO features 😕 Other games I was looking at, have an indefinite release date atm.

@John-Paul-RAGE No, you insulted me out of nowhere so I naturally give as good as I get. And it turns out I give a hell of a lot better than you 🙂 Unlike you, I am not insecure about my intelligence, or lack thereof in your case. And for the record dude, it doesn't matter how big you make your font, you genuinely seem to lack the mental fortitude or cognitive ability (not to mention a very poor grasp of the English language) to get your point accross in a concise manner.

The fact you took the time out to quote all of my posts goes to show how pathetic you really are. I genuinely feel bad for how triggered you are over me saying your claims are baseless, especially on a damn video game forum. All this because you misinterpreted something, what a world!

As for this so called "evidence" of my fleeting observation about players quitting, here you go. Literally takes two seconds to find players like these in the replies on the posts. idu3h4uh3u4i.JPG ewhueihuew.JPG ! euiwhrfdew.JPG

So yeah, not only were you proven wrong the first time you misread my post, you're being proven wrong a second time. Just quit whilst you're down, Mr 90%, I’m sure you can do that. 🤡

@FerventPond3601 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

numbers don't lie. if you look on ship 3 market you will see that a handful number of players has already stop playing / spending

let me take a look at the stars....hmm the stars are telling me that 0,00001% of the players has stopped playing....now let me open the fridge and lets see what its telling me....hmm yes yes....tomatoes are missing....so its right 0,00001% of the players has indeed stopped playing

@TINPAN22 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

@John-Paul-RAGE No, you insulted me so I naturally give as good as I get. And it turns out I give a hell of a lot better than you 🙂 Unlike you, I am not insecure about my intelligence, or lack thereof in your case. And for the record dude, it doesn't matter how big you make your font, you genuinely seem to lack the mental fortitude or cognitive ability (not to mention English skills) to get your point accross in a concise manner.

As for this so called "evidence" of my fleeting observation about players quitting, here you go. Literally takes two seconds to find players like these in the replies on the posts. idu3h4uh3u4i.JPG ewhueihuew.JPG ! euiwhrfdew.JPG

So yeah, not only were you proven wrong the first time you misread my post, you're being proven wrong a second time. Just quit whilst you're down.

oh 5 ppl said theyll quit....thats a big loss for our community....the game is basically dead now oh noes...why just why SEGA did you announce a new game...you killed our precious pso2...clenches my fist in the air as i am saying this with a dramatic voice

@JuggernautGTX said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

@FerventPond3601 said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

numbers don't lie. if you look on ship 3 market you will see that a handful number of players has already stop playing / spending

let me take a look at the stars....hmm the stars are telling me that 0,00001% of the players has stopped playing....now let me open the fridge and lets see what its telling me....hmm yes yes....tomateos are missing....so its right 0,00001% of the players has indeed stopped playing

Now you’re being facetious. I’d bet good money on there being data to show a dip in players following the recent announcement, but of course we will never get that information. How big that dip is remains to be told.

Although to be fair, I’d imagine the inevitable decrease of money spent in-game will be of higher priority to Sega rather than dwindling player numbers.

A wise man once said: "Play whatever version the 'Divine Tweaker' can install, unless you want to let MStore nuke your hard-disk space".

It will probably take a while for Tweaker to create a separate installer for NG, so my advise is continue to play PSO2 and drop in to NG once in a while. Not to mention, PSO2 is getting a similar graphic update as NG, Im curious to see how the current game look like with new graphic.

In addition, there may be a lack of content in NG, dont be surprise if the max level over there is 60, so as to keep in line with the gear and bosses; probably the reason why character progress will not be carry over.

As far as I can tell, NG is a separate game from PSO2, with different skill tree, game mechanics, economy, gear progression, NPC, storyline etc; and that means some changes might not appeal to everyone; more feedbacks and tweaking/rebalancing needed over at NG.

Why would I stop playing PSO2 when things like gear can carry over. Besides, the narrative is likely connected; I've gotten absorbed in PSO2's story already and there are unresolved issues. Plus, still more cosmetics to collect so I can look how I want to look in NGS. Fashion is now not only the end game, but it is the next game too!

Continue playing. They're upgrading the graphics to PSO2 also to the new engine so both games will look great. I kinda wish NG was an extension to PSO2 sorta like what happened with Warframe but we'll see I guess. I think the biggest thing for a lot of people here is 2 seperate games and 1 potentially having better combat than the other which would be a deal breaker.

Hopefully they update both the combat systems and UI for both games since PSO2 currently is menu ridden and while it's fine when you get used to it I just hope it gets improved when NG comes out.

@Archetype-Luna said in Will you continue playing PSO2 or wait for Genesis?:

Why would I stop playing PSO2 when things like gear can carry over

inb4 your hot affixed endgame 15* that you transferred get powercrept and obsoleted at NG level 20 by a random 7* field drop 😁

If idola, and pso2es is of any hint, I think it'll be of interest to continue playing pso2. There may be a chance sega may connect the two in a way that you get rewards for playing them both during certain events. If this happens, I'd love for it to take over what idola and pso2es does so we can stop being forced to waste our time in mobile gachas many don't enjoy.

Yeah you can auto them, but chances are you have much better things to do with your phone or pc resources (if you doing it through emulator).

For me, the announcement of Genisis didnt take away the fun from pso2. So I will be playing.

depends.currently i'm waiting for more informations on NG, depending on how the game actually is, or if they'll actually decide to make it exclusive for console in the beginning, maybe i'll just start over to get the fresh game feeling and drop PSO2 at some point before NG. for now, i'll continue because there is not much else i want to play.

They have already said that while we can transfer our units and weapons and gear, their effects and abilities may be nerfed temporarily so what i assume is that when we start New Genesis with the usual lv20 early cap, that can be seen in the trailer and is typical of PS games, the weapons transferred from PSO2 will be decent lv20 rares that will become obsolete as the game progresses.

Now, the fact they say temporarily makes me wonder if they will either raise their caps or use them as materials for later content, in order to create better weapons at a later cap and stage, that would be cool.