Is there any point on playing thus game aside from FF and scratch ticket?

With NG coming out, it will effectively kill this game. So sega once again, did a very dumb move (or smart move if youre one of the idiots who buy ac scratch tickets then sell them for meseta)

Is there any point on investing time on this game? Since 2021 everything will be gone anyways aside from fashion. So all you literally have to do now is just log in everty fresh find reset to make sure you dont miss any good stuff that can carry over.

Also here's my take on NG and why they announced it so late. It is to bait the whales on NA to spend big amount of money here then basically fuck them over by putting an expiration date on this game so they can respend all their money on NG. double the profits $$$

@fkingnametaken said in Is there any point on playing thus game aside from FF and scratch ticket?:

With NG coming out, it will effectively kill this game.

........sigh. Yes dude, they announced this "so late" because they want to milk the western players, of course. Believe that if you want.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact they finally ended the vita version, which was heavily holding them back and they can finally go all out.

I have no idea why i decided to check these forums now that NG was announced, i should've known people here would do nothing but complain about it.

Do you enjoy playing the game? If no, then you shouldn't play anyway. If yes, then you shouldn't need any additional motivation.

This isn't a hard concept.

@fkingnametaken said in Is there any point on playing thus game aside from FF and scratch ticket?:

(or smart move if youre one of the idiots who buy ac scratch tickets then sell them for meseta)

just commenting here to follow the plot - dont mind me

i keep playing cause pso2 is fun and keeps me busy till ng comes out...you could ask "whats the point" hmm probably the point is...i like it and cant stop...im addicted to pso

Is there any point to enjoy anything in the moment? Why watch a something on Netflix now when all you want is the next season of your favorite show next year? I guess you shouldn't enjoy your time entertaining yourself.

its a year away pipe down.

With NG coming out, it will effectively kill this game. So sega once again, did a very dumb move (or smart move if youre one of the idiots who buy ac scratch tickets then sell them for meseta)

Is there any point on investing time on this game? Since 2021 everything will be gone anyways aside from fashion. So all you literally have to do now is just log in everty fresh find reset to make sure you dont miss any good stuff that can carry over.

Also here's my take on NG and why they announced it so late. It is to bait the whales on NA to spend big amount of money here then basically fuck them over by putting an expiration date on this game so they can respend all their money on NG. double the profits $$$

Only thing worth your time is farming SG. Personally I'm not going to keep playing the game just far that though.

Not sure if or how it's related, put prices on ship 3 skyrockted today. Maybe whales no longer are spending as much money in the game since in a year all the meseta will be meaningless? Or maybe people decided to buy cosmetics now in the hopes it'll carry over to the new game?

So we are an idiot for selling AC items for meseta? what?

Let's see. . . Episode 4 in 2 weeks, Episode 5 in September, Episode 6 anywhere between October and December, with plenty of new content, 4 more classes (3 of which we already know are pretty fun to play), then an undisclosed amount of time for NA PSO2 to catch up to JP PSO2 - with plenty of cosmetics and such that will be more-than-likely-compatible to bring with you once NGS launches. . . AND you can still enjoy the original PSO2 with the updated graphics of NGS, even after it launches?

I'm having trouble finding the downside, but I still see plenty of reason to enjoy playing.

@Ephemiel said in Is there any point on playing thus game aside from FF and scratch ticket?:

With NG coming out, it will effectively kill this game.

........sigh. Yes dude, they announced this "so late" because they want to milk the western players, of course. Believe that if you want.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact they finally ended the vita version, which was heavily holding them back and they can finally go all out.

I have no idea why i decided to check these forums now that NG was announced, i should've known people here would do nothing but complain about it.

And all you seem to do is complain about them? Pretty ironic isn’t it.

As for what else is left to do in the game, there’s still a plethora of content left to explore, for me anyway. Although the pace at which I tackle it will now be much more reserved.

@TINPAN22 said in Is there any point on playing thus game aside from FF and scratch ticket?:

Big difference between calling out the complainers and complaining about EVERYTHING that happens in this game.

Not like someone like you would know there's a difference in the first place.

@Ephemiel said in Is there any point on playing thus game aside from FF and scratch ticket?:

@TINPAN22 said in Is there any point on playing thus game aside from FF and scratch ticket?:

Big difference between calling out the complainers and complaining about EVERYTHING that happens in this game.

Not like someone like you would know there's a difference in the first place.

Someone like me? LOL The irony is amazing. You’re crying more than the people you’re complaining about. Whoosh.

You’re crying more than the people you’re complaining about

Lol, you must be new here if you think that. Keep crying dude, it fits you.

you can keep playing, since the next episodes are great. However somepeople didnt really want to spend their money into something that will be useless later.