Console Launch Exclusive

@Blade-Syphon said in Console Launch Exclusive:

@Morgothryuzaki

Not to sound like a jerk, but haven't you decided not to support Sega multiple times now? First it's because the Story Mode is too hard, then it's because leveling is too much of a bore, than it's because you aren't getting drops, and now it's because we might have to wait a month or two for the expansion.

That, and your constant comparisons to how XIV does "soooo much better", perhaps PSO2 simply isn't for you? Yes, the launch for PSO2 was really friggen bad, but that's almost entirely planted on Microsoft's feet due to their terrible store front.

100% agree This guy doesnt understand anything besides his own opinion....dont waste your time

Decided to leave after a month of playing PSO2 NA pc version. Then come back to check the forums after New genesis announcement. Glad I decided to leave. I see people are still af toxic towards pc players with a opinion that might effect xbox players. And PSO2 NA devs still acting like pc players don't exist. And xbox players still acting innocent after increasing the market price sky high. After seeing and hearing the announcement of pc players joining.

Good god what a shit hole this community has become.

There really is no point in your post if you state such negativity. Your mindset is toxic. (insulting the community) I would like less posts like that. If you want to argue for pc, do so but constructively.

@Ranmaru said in Console Launch Exclusive:

There really is no point in your post if you state such negativity. Your mindset is toxic. (insulting the community) I would like less posts like that. If you want to argue for pc, do so but constructively.

When it comes to the forum and the reddit, the community IS what kyamell said it is.

@Ranmaru said in Console Launch Exclusive:

why arent you telling that the other two guys as well? no offense

@JuggernautGTX That is a good question. It was the general insult to the community in general and stating they are leaving (which isn't needed) that got my attention, but you are right, this also applies to them.

@kyamell said in Console Launch Exclusive:

Decided to leave after a month of playing PSO2 NA pc version. Then come back to check the forums after New genesis announcement. Glad I decided to leave. I see people are still af toxic towards pc players with a opinion that might effect xbox players. And PSO2 NA devs still acting like pc players don't exist. And xbox players still acting innocent after increasing the market price sky high. After seeing and hearing the announcement of pc players joining.

That is a matter of perpective... This forum was a wonderful place, but then the Pc release came. Look it up, since that day there are a dozen complain/shitstorm posts about EVERY.LITTLE.SINGLE.THING. in this game. So you tell me who is toxic....

3dae6cfa-d1b1-416b-8ee4-789c18f31c27-image.png

pso2 xbox players in a nutshell

jokes aside i love this game but i hate how terribly the pc launch was - never again pls thank you - if anybody calls me a crybaby because of this feel free to call all 1000s of pc players "crybabies" about a major issue that should be the only one in NA PSO2's history - thank you for listening

Yeah that is unfair of them to say. I always thought them re-releasing that is good, and no one should be entitled to the dream cast mag.

@Scerms77 said in Console Launch Exclusive:

@kyamell said in Console Launch Exclusive:

That is a matter of perpective... This forum was a wonderful place, but then the Pc release came. Look it up, since that day there are a dozen complain/shitstorm posts about EVERY.LITTLE.SINGLE.THING. in this game. So you tell me who is toxic....

Yeah the forum was wonderful place but the PSO2 twitter wasn't. People on PSO2 twitter were being toxic towards pc players. Even when they were asking questions about PC release or beta related question. They could have blocked them if they didn't wanna reply or hated pc fanbase. But instead they keep acting toxic towards them and even insulting. And even after PC release i still saw them being toxic on twitter, here on PSO2 forums and even ingame. And yet the mods do nothing and but stay still.

The mods have been doing their jobs, not on the forefront and not in the manner we would like, but they are.

This is something XBOX players will never admit, but the simple fact is that it was XBOX players who started the "Platform Wars" on Twitter even before this forum was open, and constantly accused PC players of being "PC Master Race" simply for asking about the PC beta.

From literally the very first time a PC user asked about a potential PC beta date, every single PC related question would get smothered by XBOX players basically telling PC players to STFU and deal with it, and claiming that we wanted to be "superior and first before the xbox players" even though all we ever asked was to be included in the second beta.

Heck, in this very thread i had two, if not three different people accuse me of being a "PC master race" simply because i am expressing how i feel about PC players being last in the queue only and exclusively on this region.

I do not know where this hate boner comes from so many people within the XBOX player-base but it got old old in 2006

The funniest part is that no-one in the PC playerbase is debating that we should get the game BEFORE the xbox players, we are asking to get the game AT THE SAME TIME as the xbox players, so what are you so afraid of?

And if your beef is that in other game releases XBOX players were discriminated against or got the game after all the other platforms, which is a fair argument to make, because it is true that XBOX got screwed over some times, then take it out on those communities, developers and games, do not take it out on us, who have ever only asked to be treated as your equals.

It´s even more insulting considering that we BOTH are, in the end, MICROSOFT customers.

But then again, the very same thing happened back when the PSU PC version got shut down way ahead of the XBOX version, when a lot of XBOX players came to the PC version forums to make fun of us and laugh at us for it.

You guys really need to get over the PC master race memes.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Console Launch Exclusive:

@IfrianMMO that means that the game will be tested on PC in Japan, so the argument about the same launch issues occurring when it is available to PC in the West is invalid. 😄

That worked out remarkably well for the NA PC release, didn't it? Three months of being told no beta was needed led up to the most perfect of stable launches.

I still think this will likely come to a lot of worrying over nothing. Now take a look at this sentence and direct your eyes to the left a little - this is me saying this. Between the Dreamcast, the flawed mission pass 1 revival and half a dozen other things I'm a candidate for Whingebag in Chief!

But I think it'll turn out to be fine this time. They'd need to go through more trouble than it's worth to separate the PC app on potentially multiple stores just to keep a random portion of their players in their minority region locked out of NG. It just doesn't make sense.

@IfrianMMO I'm done replying to your ignorant post... "we demand to play at the same time as the rest of the world when it comes to pso2 content on pc.".. wow, was a jp region exclusive for 8 year then came to NA region which was much easier to work around in order to play for "everyone else in the world" ... I'm not sure where the rest of the world plays into this... dude just stop crying about things that arent even known yet... "omg Japan is probably going to get PSO 5 before everyone else... how can they be so greedy and cruel to the rest of the world?!". Ok Karen...

@Bass-Captain-2 said in Console Launch Exclusive:

@IfrianMMO I'm done replying to your ignorant post... "we demand to play at the same time as the rest of the world when it comes to pso2 content on pc.".. wow, was a jp region exclusive for 8 year then came to NA region which was much easier to work around in order to play for "everyone else in the world" ... I'm not sure where the rest of the world plays into this... dude just stop crying about things that arent even known yet... "omg Japan is probably going to get PSO 5 before everyone else... how can they be so greedy and cruel to the rest of the world?!". Ok Karen...

It also came on the SEA regions for PC.

Anyway, be "done replying to my ignorant posts" all you want but truth is, you have proven you cannot even handle or understand what is being said to you so, whatever.

Actually, i am just going to go ahead and block you, i am fine with people disagreeing with me, as Ranmaru does, for instance, but when there´s people like you, who are either unable or unwilling to understand even the basics of what is being said, it´s a waste of time.