Console Launch Exclusive

@Ranmaru Once again,its trivial TO YOU. It seems you cannot be arsed to see any further than your own narrow field of view. It has been explained time and time again on here as to why the market matters in such a game. But if you rather bury your head in the ground,then have at it. Not going to bother any further with you.

@Blade-Syphon This entire situation has NEVER been acceptable. We had to WAIT weeks to even get news about when we would get the game. Then we had an horrible launch riddled with issues still unfixed to this day. And on top of it all,we have market disadvantages and now to even get ANYTHING on it we have to endure this price gouging. If this happens,I definitely won't be supporting this mess. I am NOT going to be installing anything ever again from the MS store. Not after this fiasco.

The only thing I can agree with you on is the horrible launch. They can certainly have done better with that. I think you are just being way too demanding. I will continue to support the game, I understand if you won't.

It's kinda funny when you see people panicking over delayed launch not because you know, you want to play the game faster, but because you're missing on some market manipulation stuff. I've made like 70-90m in first 2 weeks of playing the game after spending some on Nemesis gear for my class, but people are somehow crying that excessively nonessential fashion items are too highly priced because their generic female hair is 20m and to that they also need another 20m generic female outfit everyone uses. Can't you just play the game?

@Morgothryuzaki said in Console Launch Exclusive:

@Scerms77 Actually,I did read. All you did was insult people saying they were crybabies and that they should STFU and get a new console for ONE free to play game.

As for a 'taste of my own medicine',get a better certificate for dispensing medicine,becasue I have NEVER talked in a subjective way.

I have stated that people playing early have an advantage,maybe YOU should learn how to read better before trying to get on someone's case.

Yes, you guys are all crybabies. I cant even unterstand what "advantage" you are talking about, in a f2p game.....you are literally crying about that your favorite costume gets to expensive, or a weapon you can farm yourself in 2 hours of playing....

We all read your comments about how HARD the game is and that NEVER anything good drops, although you played the game for just about two weeks. I lol hard.....

@Hooonter said in Console Launch Exclusive:

It's kinda funny when you see people panicking over delayed launch not because you know, you want to play the game faster, but because you're missing on some market manipulation stuff.

It's hilarious when they all end up admitting this is the reason, especially when they actually try to say people would have an unfair advantage. I can't even begin to wonder what "unfair advantage" would someone have on xbox because the game came out there first.

@Ranmaru Oh,I am sorry. I did not realize that asking for the same equal treatment as the Xbox player base was 'too demanding'. I was not aware that asking for something as simple as being respected the same way as the console fanbase was 'too demanding'. I was certainly not aware that asking for this to be released on BOTH platforms where Microsoft litterally releases their stuff and where litterally BOTH fanbases thrive was 'too demanding'.

I am not asking to be given 6 billion dollars by MS. I am asking to be treated with the same respect as the console fanbase.

I am asking to be treated with the same respect as the console fanbase.

Imagine thinking you're being disrespected because Microsoft decided to release something on Xbox first.

Glad to see some people here haven't changed.

@Ephemiel said in Console Launch Exclusive:

I am asking to be treated with the same respect as the console fanbase.

Imagine thinking you're being disrespected because Microsoft decided to release something on Xbox first.

Glad to see some people here haven't changed.

Exactly. Crybabies !

@Scerms77 Ah,you are with this elitist,no wonder then. Waste of my time to even exchange words with your kind.

@Scerms77 Ah,you are with this elitist,no wonder then. Waste of my time to even exchange words with your kind.

The kind with brains? Yes, it's a waste of time for you to exchange words with us. It seems you don't know what elitist means.

Do you not even notice that you're using the same words for a stupid videogame coming out for Xbox first as groups like BLM do for ACTUAL RESPECT?

I am by no means an elitist or pro gamer. But you sir, are a crybaby.Period.

@Scerms77 said in Console Launch Exclusive:

I am by no means an elitist or pro gamer. But you sir, are a crybaby.Period.

He said it, it's a waste of time. Him and a few others have done absolutely nothing but find faults and complain about EVERYTHING in the game.

@Morgothryuzaki It is fair to want respect, but this isn't about respect for them, but a manner of making money. A business decision. I don't think this is done to disrespect non-console players, but a decision to push their own console. Most likely because the console has been pretty weak, so it is understandable why they may do it in that way. When I see it in that way, I can wait a few months. Don't worry, I won't say much else on the matter so you won't have to deal with me.

@Morgothryuzaki

Not to sound like a jerk, but haven't you decided not to support Sega multiple times now? First it's because the Story Mode is too hard, then it's because leveling is too much of a bore, than it's because you aren't getting drops, and now it's because we might have to wait a month or two for the expansion.

That, and your constant comparisons to how XIV does "soooo much better", perhaps PSO2 simply isn't for you? Yes, the launch for PSO2 was really friggen bad, but that's almost entirely planted on Microsoft's feet due to their terrible store front.

And we didn't have to wait weeks to know the game was coming to the PC. It was announced literally in the E3 Microsoft show a year ago that the game was coming to both Xbox One and PC. The only thing we had to wait on was a release date beyond sometime in spring.

Look, it sucks that PC players have to wait longer to play console ports. I would love to play Nioh 2 right now, but I can't, because it's currently a PS4 exclusive. But I'm not going to throw my arms up in rage and scream at Team Ninja and Sony for it. I'm going to simply wait for December, when I can play the game on my PC at 60 FPS.

Having to wait a little while isn't the end of the world. We don't even know how the market economy is going to work in NG. For all we know, the new game could incorporate more soulbound gear, making buying gear off Personal Shops less important, and instead making it so that the best gear can only be obtained by actually playing the game. And even if it does end up like a Nemesis situation with PSO2 is right now - it'd be for a single content cycle's worth of gear. By the time the next major content update drops, we'd all be on equal footing, and it wouldn't matter anyways.

We also still have no idea if the PC version is going to be delayed at launch either. But if it is - it's literally not the end of the world. As I said before - I waited six months to play MHW on the PC. Did it suck to have to wait, yes, of course it did. But the end result was worth it. Obviously that might be different with NG, and we could end up with a terrible launch again. But we could also get the game the same day as the Xbox One, and still end up with a terrible launch.

The only thing delaying the game is going to do is keep you from playing it for a few months.