The Single Most Important Feature Coming With New Genesis

Prove me wrong...And Their Fingers Can Move!.png

🤦

YES!!!! NOTHING ELSE IS AS IMPORTANT AS THIS!!!! WE ARE FREE OF THE ACTION FIGURE KARATE CHOP HAND!!!!! REJOICE!!!! REJOICE WITH ME BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!

In all seriousness, this is legit big news for the massive PSO2 screenshot community that exists. Especially if we can set hand poses like expressions.

@Snow I am not kidding in my excitement. As someone who has played since Oct. 2012, this has always been one of my biggest desires, especially after they had Quna being able to move her hands during concerts. Just being able to point with a single finger is a dream come true.

@AndrlCh said in The Single Most Important Feature Coming With New Genesis:

@Snow I am not kidding in my excitement. As someone who has played since Oct. 2012, this has always been one of my biggest desires, especially after they had Quna being able to move her hands during concerts. Just being able to point with a single finger is a dream come true.

Likewise. I'm not big into the screenshot community like people such as Azelyra, but it's still nice to see. 👍

Oh shit, there's already memes, lmfao. I'd normally censor myself, but just this once, this is funny enough, that I won't. In all seriousness, I'm probably going to spend at least an hour or more, playing around with the new customization options.

@Anarchy-Marine said in The Single Most Important Feature Coming With New Genesis:

Oh shit, there's already memes, lmfao. I'd normally censor myself, but just this once, this is funny enough, that I won't. In all seriousness, I'm probably going to spend at least an hour or more, playing around with the new customization options.

Yeah, being able to place accessories on individual body parts is crazy... I can't wait!

@Snow Trying to use accessories to recreate certain characters has been a challenge at present, so the new options, will definitely be welcome. For instance the cat ears on a Star Ocean character I've been working on, never quite go where I want them to.