No more campaigns like current MB3 one, please.

Currently for the campaign where you need to get 15 s-ranks in mining base 3: Despair is just not fun to do.

Every once in a while it's fun to do, but doing it multiple times a day really wears on you, since it takes around 20 minutes to do. It isn't even challenging after the first couple of times since you will roughly know where everything is going to spawn and unless you somehow end up with multiple people that are either afk or new to the map (the latter being easy enough to help with a few pointers during the teleporter sequence) you're unlikely to lose a single base.

One of the worst parts about this campaign is that there is no indicator to let you know that you got enough s-ranks, in case you weren't keeping track.

Anyways, the point of me making this post is to please, PLEASE not do another campaign as monotonous as this one, otherwise a lot of people quite possibly are going to be burned out before PSO2 NG during this catchup process.

You need S ranks on SH or XH for this campaign- it's not enough to jsut keep every base because you need a total of 75%+ hp overall I believe to get that S rank. I've failed more than i've achieved S with random groups. Currently trying to find a way to gather people into a pool of worthy S rankers and make a trigger party.

Could be easy to do with group but that forces you to add everyone you invite to xbox live friends which is incredibly stupid- can we get a PSO friends list please? My god.
Another way is with discord links- which not everyone wants to bother with since some play on Xbox and others don't want their browser up at all times. The Here's3Triggersbtw is clearly them realizing their lack of foresight in giving us this campaign where you can usually finish 1-rarely 2, during the timeframe and can easily fail to get an S rank and make your half hour run pointless. If it was any other mining base you could finish it in a couple days. But with this you're lucky to get 2 chances a day- more often 0- given your schedule and some of their horrible times(if they're even scheduled which sometimes they are not).

So yeah it was stupid. They should have just made it Apprentice runs- that would make more sense.

Em,you don't need a browser for discord. there is an app for it

Hi all! I'll let the developers know that this campaign was not your favorite. Thank you for letting us know!

I saw the number 15, lol'd and threw the event in the trash instantly. There have been countless events for quests that are repeatable 24/7, only limited by how fast you can do them that have had requirements like "Complete 5 of X quest." Then out of no where you have an event for an UQ that requires 15 wins? That isn't even scheduled enough times to complete it forcing you to live on the game in hopes to see it rando pop. WTF? Inconsistent much? This one was the worst event yet.

I dont think this would be anywhere near as bad if it also included TD4 as being acceptable for counting towards the campaign.

Don't really get why the newly released spicier version of the tower defense missions besides music doesn't count towards this. It would alow more time slots for more people to accomplish the goal as well as providing some variety.

I thought the event was do 15 UQ, and then do Despair and get an S rank.

In the past 2 weeks, The only events I am ever on for are, Profound darkness, apprentice, Falspawn den and 1 mining base 1 (easiest one). I have only been able to get 2 S ranks on Despair, and that was because I ran the UQ right after I completed it.

Maybe next time, Have it appear more often? Or more EST friendly.

@ERICK001BC said in No more campaigns like current MB3 one, please.:

I thought the event was do 15 UQ, and then do Despair and get an S rank.

In the past 2 weeks, The only events I am ever on for are, Profound darkness, apprentice, Falspawn den and 1 mining base 1 (easiest one). I have only been able to get 2 S ranks on Despair, and that was because I ran the UQ right after I completed it.

Maybe next time, Have it appear more often? Or more EST friendly.

Well- why else do you think they gave everyone 3 despair triggers? They realized- oh wow f---.. this UQ is only scheduled for midnight for most of our players and is so long that it usually lasts until the end of the UQ period making a second attempt impossible.. oops. better throw them these triggers.. If it was another UQ- like vegas- you could S rank it 5 times in 30 minutes. But this base can actually be failed and while it is simple if you have a few people that know what they're doing- randoms do add an element of chaos so you might fail an S anyway. The main problem is the scheduled times and how long it lasts.

Have no problem with the difficulty- but they definitely didn't make it easy to get 15 runs in for everyone.

@MoldyAsp33874 Would have been nice when they introduced it, you know back when it was up 4 times a day or more.

I will agree this was exhausting. The mine base quests always take a long time and generally just leave me underwhelmed-- I actually ended up giving up on this one part-way though which sucks as I really wanted the emote, but I just couldn't stand doing it anymore.

The worst thing about this campaign is not even knowing if you've completed it or not - so everyone is just stuck farming the UQ continually if they haven't kept track of how many they've S-Ranked.

It would help a ton at least to be able to see your Reward History on the Visiphone too to help keep track of what stuff you've picked up already. Not that it would help in this particular campaign where if a person wasn't keeping track, they won't know they've gotten the reward until a month from now. So a tracker to know how many you've done toward the Campaign would be nice too.

Yeah, not getting the reward until a month after the campaign ends is weird as hell.

I hated this campaign too. After finishing my quota, I tried to help random MPAs on Super Hard, but getting S rank was so hard there. The best I could was finishing with 24% B rank.

It seems to me the requirements for the campaign is so unbalanced. I guess for some people S ranking once is already a too high hurdle. And for people who can, doing that 15 times is so exhausting and also a bother to keep track the count. Definitely, this was the campaign I hated most.

Yeah plus one to this silly campaign. Lost all motivation to play for it, and basically just logged in for rewards and finishing up my Mission Pass.

@Fiona-Respha said in No more campaigns like current MB3 one, please.:

I hated this campaign too. After finishing my quota, I tried to help random MPAs on Super Hard, but getting S rank was so hard there. The best I could was finishing with 24% B rank.

It seems to me the requirements for the campaign is so unbalanced. I guess for some people S ranking once is already a too high hurdle. And for people who can, doing that 15 times is so exhausting and also a bother to keep track the count. Definitely, this was the campaign I hated most.

I saw you constantly trying to get this one done. So where you able to complete all qualifications?