The community needs clarity and answers about PSO NEW GENESIS - ASAP!

@TINPAN22 said in The community needs clarity and answers about PSO NEW GENESIS - ASAP!:

@Ephemiel Chill out dude, I was referring to PRE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Yikes. READ next time.

The bottom part wasn't to you, it was a more general thing since people here are going crazy assuming the wrong thing and people keep spreading misinformation.

@Ephemiel

@Ephemiel said in The community needs clarity and answers about PSO NEW GENESIS - ASAP!:

@TINPAN22 said in The community needs clarity and answers about PSO NEW GENESIS - ASAP!:

Yikes. READ next time.

The bottom part wasn't to you, it was a more general thing since people here are going crazy assuming the wrong thing and people keep spreading misinformation.

LOL so the top part was? How does that make sense?

@Ephemiel

@Ephemiel said in The community needs clarity and answers about PSO NEW GENESIS - ASAP!:

Yikes. READ next time.

LOL so the top part was? How does that make sense?

Is it so hard for you to understand that i simply wrote everything in one post instead of posting multiple times? My God, this forum disappoints me more and more every time i check it.

@Ephemiel My god! Is it that hard to understand how the quote system works? How does anything of what I said (that you quoted), pertain to what you said? And Likewise dude, lol. Read next time before you jump to conclusions.

@Mother-Vain that's true, though in the same vid at 1:44 it shows the default ash costume in NG. So it definitely could go either way xD

So whats the big deal then? Im getting ready to drop $120 on this game! You know why? Cause its fun!

I find it odd, that some of you would complain of something like this, Yet - I have seen it, time and time again how many players would drop 40 even 60 to 80$ on a new game, Then Binge play the %*()#^ out of it, only to come back in short span of time to spend even more money on other games. And you're worried about spending money on PSo2? O_o What the hell is wrong with you people!?

@DDDDLife said in The community needs clarity and answers about PSO NEW GENESIS - ASAP!:

So whats the big deal then? Im getting ready to drop $120 on this game! You know why? Cause its fun!

I find it odd, that some of you would complain of something like this, Yet - I have seen it, time and time again how many players would drop 40 even 60 to 80$ on a new game, Then Binge play the %*()#^ out of it, only to come back in short span of time to spend even more money on other games. And you're worried about spending money on PSo2? O_o What the hell is wrong with you people!?

LOL good for you?

And itโ€™s Apples and Oranges. Itโ€™s an MMO not just a new game with yearly installments. Players expect longevity from that genre of game, not an announcement of a new game after 4 months.

I find it odd that the idea of spending money on a game that has a high chance of being dead in a year is less absurd than trying to ascertain the details surrounding what the new game actually entails? What the hell is wrong with YOU?!

DDDDLife, RaingNyu and Ranmaru are the hardcore fanbois or even SEGA employer themselves. everything they have done are defending the game even on wrong aspects. just don't take anything they say serious or ignore them.

ironically there was a fanboy thread "just give it a year" made and boosted by those guys but guess what ? SEGA announced PSO2NG. i laugh fucking hard ๐Ÿ˜‚

This game is 8 years old. I know lots of people here have not been playing it for more than 4 months but that does not change that it is old. Would you rather them just very slowly give us the episodes so we have it for a few years before they switch over to NGs? I think it is great that they are going to launch this new version worldwide rather than just in JP. I am very excited and am going to play this game until the other launches.

Yup, RuneScape 3 killed RuneScape 2007.

You may laugh, but while you disagree with us, we will enjoy the game nonetheless. I do have bias with PSO because I love the series, and I do state when they go wrong (SG, launch issues which even I have had three times, etc), but I see nothing wrong with supporting it when it is still fun and a good product either way. If it weren't, I wouldn't be here. I disagree with Ifrian on a few things, but I highly respect them still. If y'all don't agree with me or others, that is fine. Yet no reason to resort to insults based on that.

@FerventPond3601 said in The community needs clarity and answers about PSO NEW GENESIS - ASAP!:

DDDDLife, RaingNyu and Ranmaru are the hardcore fanbois or even SEGA employer themselves. everything they have done are defending the game even on wrong aspects. just don't take anything they say serious or ignore them.

ironically there was a fanboy thread "just give it a year" made and boosted by those guys but guess what ? SEGA announced PSO2NG. i laugh fucking hard ๐Ÿ˜‚

You literally joined like 11 hours ago. Did one of you complainers actually make an alt to pretend people think like you do?

@Ranmaru said in The community needs clarity and answers about PSO NEW GENESIS - ASAP!:

You may laugh, but while you disagree with us, we will enjoy the game nonetheless. I do have bias with PSO because I love the series, and I do state when they go wrong (SG, launch issues which even I have had three times, etc), but I see nothing wrong with supporting it when it is still fun and a good product either way. If it weren't, I wouldn't be here. I disagree with Ifrian on a few things, but I highly respect them still. If y'all don't agree with me or others, that is fine. Yet no reason to resort to insults based on that.

you keep flooding any threads with a negative opinion on the game and telling people it will get better, it's gonna be ok blah blah but it doesn't. nothing has changed even the GM didn't say anything about the recent garbage SG scratch update. You have been trying to brainwash people.

"overmonetized is bad but there is nothing wrong to support it" listen to yourself, how ridiculous your statement is

That's a misrepresentation. I said it's fine to support it if it's still fun, and do note that I stated I wouldn't be supporting the SG ticket options / fresh finds. I'm not going to completely drop support of the game, but you may if that is a deal breaker for you and others. If you want to help the game improve it's issues on monetization, there is a feedback guide here: Support Ticket Guide.

What about purchased character slots? I have 6 characters at the moment, will I have to pay real money AGAIN to transfer those three extra characters?