NA Fan Fests?

On a yearly basis in Japan the development team will go around to different venues to host various PSO2 fan fest events that provide details on future patches, let players from different ships meet each other near ship specific signage, purchase merch and even bring in the real life singers for the game's songs. Are there any plans to bring fan fest events like this to North America?

AAAAAAAAAA I WOULD LOVE A PSO FANFEST IN NORTH AMERICA THAT'D BE SO AWESOME

As long as I'm in America when it happens. 😉 I would go to one for sure. I would be able to get together with more NA runners and maybe rent an area out for some competetitions and prizes.

As for suggested locations, perhaps San Fransisco (since SOA offices are there), Seattle, Atlanta, New York, and Texas? That should cover a wide area of players.

@PrinceBrightstar said in NA Fan Fests?:

As for suggested locations, perhaps San Fransisco (since SOA offices are there), Seattle, Atlanta, New York, and Texas? That should cover a wide area of players.

It will be hard planning for Atlanta, Cali, and Texas. They always have so many cons, events, and expos being sold out for everything. But they are for sure good locations for meet ups and fan fests.

Even a panel at a convention like PAX or something would be amazing.

I'd expect they'd only have one a year of bi-yearly, like how FFXIV Fanfest is done. Granted, those are for new expansion announcements but still, considering how old the game and how old NA is getting into it, I don't see more than one happening at year.

@F0XB0MB said in NA Fan Fests?:

Even a panel at a convention like PAX or something would be amazing.

^best idea