so tired of the BS tied with this game

Horrible launch,horrible issues with the Win10 store,horrible loops to get it working and nowall of a sudden none of my controllers are working wether they are wired,wireless,ps4,xbox native or emulated. Yet ALL my controllers are working with every fucking games on my pc down to the weird ass indies. THIS SHIT IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS

Seriously I am certain this last update has broken my controller support. Nothing has changed with my PC at all until now. And magically after this last update I cannot use my controllers anymore.

I am leaving this game until it gets fixed. And I mean COMPLETELY fixed. Until I can run this on Steam or something. I'm done having to look into fixes every goddamn months just to have a normal ass playing experience. Hopefully this gets fixed eventually,until then see ya'all.

@Morgothryuzaki said in so tired of the BS tied with this game:

I am leaving this game until it gets fixed. And I mean COMPLETELY fixed. Until I can run this on Steam or something. I'm done having to look into fixes every goddamn months just to have a normal ass playing experience. Hopefully this gets fixed eventually,until then see ya'all.

Honestly, if the update in 2021 launches, it'll only make the current unaddressed issues 120% worse.

@MasterDarkwingz Well I somehow managed to fix these issues,AGAIN. I just hope it stays working fine this time..ugh. And idk about the 2021 update...

The controller thing is definitely a PSO2 thing and I’ve experienced it.

Basically, PSO2 only responds to the first controller you plug in or activate wirelessly from the moment you sign into Windows.

If you disconnect your controller for any reason or your wireless controller disconnects itself for inactivity, PSO2 will no longer work with any controllers you plug in or activate for the current Windows 10 signed on session.

Signing out of Windows 10 and logging back in or simply rebooting your computer will allow PSO2 to use the controller again.

This happens to me, exactly how I described, 100% of the time.

Just as the OP stated above, every other game or application that uses the controller is fine with it, whether you disconnect and reconnect it or not. Even in the middle of a gaming session.

If I accidentally disconnect my controller playing PSO2 on Windows 10, gotta relog onto Windows. Haha.

@Nimble-Banana I had actually tried this,it didn't work at all. I had to fully uninstall PSO2 to make this work again.. But I also had an issue with my One Drive so..idk...maybe it was linked?

I've been having the same issue as well starting I think Tuesday of this week. I'm using an xbox 360 controller from microsoft. The controller switches to player 2 on it's own (even when the controller is not in my hand) and none of these solutions fix the issue: switching it back to player 1, unplugging and plugging it back in, or plugging in new controllers. Sometimes restarting PSO2 solves the issue and sometimes I have to restart my entire computer. To verify that this issue was only on PSO2 I minimized the game one of the times of this happened and launched Tales of Berseria. The controller functioned properly with Tales of Berseria, but as soon as I swapped windows to PSO2 it stopped working.

@Wazi6 IN my case I really had to delete and install again,I don't know any actual fix sadly,and I tried everything possible