NEW GENESIS

@Redex

Yeah how dare customers want to be informed to make informed decisions. How dare we..

Of course ark cash is shareable it's would be retarded if it wasn't.

Daybreak cash is shareable. It's a meaningless statement that means absolutely nothing. You mean to tell me every dollar I spend on the Sega platform is good on the Sega platform. Thank you corporate overlords for your generous generosity.

@Rhysticalz 😱 haha you killin me!

@Rhysticalz

You remotely strike me as the kind of person that orders a $225 dinner then tips the waiter or waitress $2 for when the kitchen messes up your meal.. If your e-dollars are that sacred to you then go spend them on a different series if you can't bare to part with a few bucks for PSO2 well it's here and continues to be here then quite frankly you are a toxic player in one of my favourite series. Exit to your left.

@Redex

Yeah how dare I want the few thousand I've spent on the game to provide 100% value for a time period of greater then 6 months.

Also no I worked as a server as a kid everyone should to be honest I tip pretty generously.

FedEx you sound like that one customer I had that said I provided the best service he's ever had, and proceeded to tip me with a hug, and a buy one get one chicken sandwich to Burger King.

@Rhysticalz said in NEW GENESIS:

@Redex

Yeah how dare I want the few thousand I've spent on the game to provide 100% value for a time period of greater then 6 months.

Also no I worked as a server as a kid everyone should to be honest I tip pretty generously.

FedEx you sound like that one customer I had that said I provided the best service he's ever had, and proceeded to tip me with a hug, and a buy one get one chicken sandwich to Burger King.

This guy is a legend i swear! hahaha you do stand up comedy!???

@Redex

You don't write the rules kid, read the dotted line before assuming SEGA needs to kowtow to your every demand.

@Redex why are you so mad? Why are you even bothering to argue on a forums?

@TsunamiAura

Seems like the place to shut down ignorance I suppose.

@Redex Well I hope you have a better day 🙂

@TsunamiAura

Haha.. Thanks, I'm well. As for some of the people on this thread I can't be so sure on. 🙂

Now that I understand what is going on......I like it.

Now we won’t get those who played JP telling us everything that going to happen and ruining everything about the adventure of discovery. They complaining and mad because they don’t know what’s going on.

I Love It!

@TsunamiAura

I troll professionally.

Join me on ship 2. 7 days a week.

I did end up using the chicken sandwich coupon though. I honestly like that sandwhich.

I did end up using the chicken sandwich coupon though. I honestly like that sandwhich.

I am the 'Burger King' (;

What does that make sega

@Rhysticalz

*Checks my internal logic center *

. . . .processing . . . .

Answer:

SEGA