NEW GENESIS

Now that's what I'm talking about! details0.jpg Edit: details1.jpg

details4.jpg

details3.jpg

WTF is it? a different game or an expansion?

The fact that they announced it without saying what it was is a pretty poor move imo. Now all PSO2 players are going to be apprehensive about spending any more money on the game since its looking like it could get replaced next year.

How I'm feeling right now JUMP.jpg

now ya know why they rush content

@Lorient said in NEW GENESIS:

The fact that they announced it without saying what it was is a pretty poor move imo. Now all PSO2 players are going to be apprehensive about spending any more money on the game since its looking like it could get replaced next year.

Exactly this. I was JUST considering getting the Ragol pack thing literally moments before watching the video. Now, why bother?

@Lorient said in NEW GENESIS:

I'm simply going to play both games and be happy.

who is quitting now huh? hype is real

@Morgothryuzaki said in NEW GENESIS:

It is a brand new expansion,I have the sources

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/next-phantasy-star-online-2-expansion-new-genesis-/1100-6480082/

Ya and this image dunno how legit it is but it sounds great.

PSO2NG.png

I got 5 ragol packs, I think I am good. Either way, I will still play it and just invest in the new one.

@Lorient That could be a whole year. And I very much imagine that account upgrades will translate to the new version.

@PhantasyStar369 This saga keeps being confusing and convoluted,its impossible to know what exactly is happening FFS......

guys we have to rush content now...we needa be prepared for this

707697cb-5c10-4e15-8958-29f6d221aa50-image.png

44e18aaf-5d7d-4f3e-8111-e1f3bcc12e43-image.png