Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...

@EntixPendragon said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

Really digging the lack of information from Sega! I totally want to spend more money on a product that will be worhtless when NG comes out. SMART.

The trailer description from the pso2 channel says it'll be an engine and graphics upgrade

@STARSChris said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

"this is ilegal" you should read your terms of service next time you log in, there is a reason you have to click "I accept" because you have literally agreed to forfeit any rights like that as you agreed they can for any reason shut off access to the game in partial or whole for any reason, they do not need to inform you of that decision either.

If SEGA is selling you anything - knowing theyll remove it in a couple months without mentioning it IS illegal and worth a charge back

Don't people have to play the gacha card thing every year when EA comes out with new FIFA or NBA games? Don't think it's illegal

@JuggernautGTX said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

"this is ilegal" you should read your terms of service next time you log in, there is a reason you have to click "I accept" because you have literally agreed to forfeit any rights like that as you agreed they can for any reason shut off access to the game in partial or whole for any reason, they do not need to inform you of that decision either.

If SEGA is selling you anything - knowing theyll remove it in a couple months without mentioning it IS illegal and worth a charge back

Not if you have agreed to forfeit rights, and they have a digital signature of you doing that... you dont understand how this works do you?

Not if you have agreed to forfeit rights, and they have a digital signature of you doing that... you dont understand how this works do you?

and why had games in the past had to give charge backs after their initial release? because their game - was not the same as advertised- a big example Bless Online

why do platforms give charge backs on games that were about to close - like this avengers thingy online game? i got a charge back because they closed their game (charge back from 6 months before their announcements of ending service) about 600$ - they have to mention it or otherwise you are always i nthe right for a charge back

Now i see why this wasn't released in Europe. Companies actually get fucked there for doing shit like this.

They already said you get to keep your characters for the expansion, quit trying to mislead people.

and why had games in the past had to give charge backs after their initial release? because their game - was not the same as advertised- a big example Bless Online

why do platforms give charge backs on games that were about to close - like this avengers thingy online game? i got a charge back because they closed their game (charge back from 6 months before their announcements of ending service) about 600$ - they have to mention it or otherwise you are always i nthe right for a charge back

Charge backs when used like this are infact a form of "fraud" the only reason they are not followed up on is because normally the companies involved do not have enough resources to actually follow up on the paper trail and "prove" they did infact provide the service as detailed on the contract, accountants are expensive. So just keep in mind SEGA are under no legal obligation to supply anything to you right now, if you choose to use chargeback on them after that fact that is up to you, but they can rebuke it and a mark will be left on your score for future attempts.

it might be a PR nightmare but it is not illegal.

@Zumi81 said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

They already said you get to keep your characters for the expansion, quit trying to mislead people.

exactly this - it would cause too much conflict if it doesnt...but (a tiny few) people think they are too smart to realise

@Zumi81 said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

exactly this - it would cause too much conflict if it doesnt...but people think they too smart to realise

Didn't they only say that your current character will matter. Not that you'll keep them or they'll be imported? Also no comment about any of the scratch and sniff items correct?

@MarshalTobias32 said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

@Fester said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

Now imagine the work they have to go through in order to update all the clothing in the game to HD

Will we have actual toed feet this time instead of low poly webs?

At least they're still better than FFXIV's stump feet forever welded into sandals of some sort.

@Thirstday gonna get an update on that soon - but you can quote me once its official

@GM-Deynger sorry to mention you but seen you are active right now - do you have any info that we will keep our characters and cosmetics that people spend on in the new genesis update in 2021?

So is PSO2 worth playing now? or should I until the update, the update makes it look like it will play a little more old school.

I am still playing it. I don't know what changes will come, best to experience PSO2 at its fullest, if you love PSO2. If not, can probably wait.

@Veliuz I'm playing it too sure i keep bouncing back and forth on the subject, but i would say it is still "playable" you just need to get into a decent ship and play how you want to play until the expansion comes out.