Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...

@JuggernautGTX said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

@Ephemiel said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

@RayearthIX said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...: The trailer flatout shows people with some of the PSO2 outfits, so we can assume

@RayearthIX said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...: Apply this to yourself instead of immediately assuming

you assume stuff one post before this and tell somebody else not to assume anything - gotcha...stop crying

Difference is i assumed WITH PROOF in the trailer while you guys assume the most negative outcome with zero proof for it and proof against it.

Difference is i assumed WITH PROOF in the trailer while you guys assume the most negative outcome with zero proof for it and proof against it.

assuming "with proof" - you love being a meme now dont you?

@JuggernautGTX said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

assuming "with proof" - you love being a meme now dont you?

I love being right, as I'm always proven in the end. Not my fault you can't read well. Keep it up though.

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngsannouncement

They FLATOUT say only "Skill Rings, Consumable Items used for battle, growth, and enhancement, Boost Items, Materials and Furnishings" are the only things that won't transfer and you guys STILL want to go berserk thinking outfits won't go through. They even also say the character creator and everything on it can transfer and that you can choose which of the two to use, but nah, gotta keep complaining that they're not saying anything even when it's right there.

@DankNugs9429 The beef chief is people spent money thinking this was the real beef not the vegan beef.

I love being right

i dont even know what you are right about i n the first place - i pointed out that you tell somebody not to assume when literally 1 reply before that you assume something as well - just drawing your attention so youre busy with the real deal while people who actually got concerns can talk about it in peace

@Ephemiel ... Do I need to link you the dozen articles that came out in the last 8 hours saying that NG is basically PSO3?

PSO2 is getting a graphic overhaul. However, NG is a completely different program installing on your device with the same graphics engine, a completely different story, altered combat, altered skills, altered classes, completely different environments to explore... the only thing that makes it not a complete PSO3 is the fact that any transfer is allowed at all and they called it PSO2:NG, and not PSO3.

So yes, it isn't called PSO3, but for all functionality, it basically is.

@Ephemiel As I already posted in response to someone else who shared the link to the announcement;

There are 2 assumptions being made by people,.

1. Anything not listed as NOT being transferable is transferrable.
  2. Anything not listed as transferable is NOT transferrable.

Both of these are speculative assumptions because the information hasn't been provided. I did read that announcement before posting, and I've read speculation on this board and on reddit, and that's all it is right now, speculation, because they haven't said.

So, you and the others saying to not be so negative might be right, and I hope you are. Likewise, me and the others who are being negative might be right, and I hope we aren't. I would just like confirmation from SEGA one way or the other.

@RayearthIX said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

Do I need to link you the dozen articles that came out in the last 8 hours saying that NG is basically PSO3?

Ah yes, articles from other people saying that it's "basically PSO3" or Sega themselves saying it's more of an update?

I sure wonder who to believe. It's not like there were dozens of articles calling Warframe's Empyrean update an expansion and it ended up being a patch. Maybe you should try to believe what the DEVELOPERS are saying and not what everyone else does.

There are 2 assumptions being made by people,.

Anything not listed as NOT being transferable is transferrable. Anything not listed as transferable is NOT transferrable.

Both of these are speculative assumptions because the information hasn't been provided. I

We already got the damn information. The announcement page itself flatout tells you what will NOT be transferable, you should NOT be assuming otherwise when we're already told what won't be moved between them.

The information is RIGHT THERE and you all simply refuse to acknowledge it just to keep this up.

@Ephemiel - I am glad you are so certain and sure about this. I would still like an official statement from SEGA affirmatively saying that the cosmetics are transferrable, because though you are 100% positive and think the rest of us are being ridiculous, we obviously don't agree with that view.

I have no problems at all if I have to level up again. That's all part of the game play I enjoy or I wouldn't be playing the game! An overhaul in graphics could be a great thing if it'll make things look even better. Best of all, the original PSO2 will still be running for several years yet if I can't/won't go ahead with trying out PSO2:NG. I can keep playing PSO2 while others play NG if that's what I prefer!

It's great they're carrying over the cosmetics people paid real money for to acquire .Some players may have bought it with Meseta in the auction house, but someone had to pay cash to get those things!

@Miraglyth said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

I guess it depends on how integrated they are. We know much of our progress and possessions will work in NG, but is that a one-time transfer or import from OG to NG or are the inventories going to be shared somehow? In other words, could we earn a new OG mag or emote after NG launch and use that in NG as well?

You need only look at PSO2es to get an idea of how it will work. Aside from the shared exp of course (should be dumping the shared exp into excubes anyway)

@Albedo said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

Lets all just be happy we get to keep our cosmetics and emotes where everyone invested most of their money on. So what we gotta play at lvl 1 again in NGS. It will be fun to explore a new world with everybody day 1. It's going to be a fun experience and its new for everyone JP Vets and Newcomers. Let's just enjoy the game when it releases.

They haven't confirmed this though. the speculation based on comments is that we keep our "registered" items, but that doesn't include costumes, outerwear, or weapon skins. We really need to get confirmation that all cosmetics are transferable... otherwise a lot of us have wasted a lot of money in a game that isn't going to truly be supported for more than a year.

Was literally confirmed in the second trailer where they showed us Ash (the Ash from the promo material, not the one from the Episode Oracle Anime) in NG in his old outfit... The fact that Ash and his party even have new outfits when they've always worn the default outfits implies the old default outfits won't be default and potentially unobtainable in NG, meaning they'd have to be transferred over.