Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...

JP posted trailer also, it's the same as NA trailer - dialogues in game all in English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k7MzIcPC8M

JP video description 『PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 NEW GENESIS』2021年サービス開始予定 PS4版/PC版/クラウド版(Nindtendo Switch/PC)

Service plan to begin in 2021 - PS4, PC, Cloud(Switch and PC)

But this is for JP, dunno about NA platforms

I'm extremely excited for this.

@JuggernautGTX said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

global release for NA 2021

Americans lmao. America = World, EU doesn't exist. Capture.JPG

@havox4 well on global scale - they treat NA as the whole west i guess

Now imagine the work they have to go through in order to update all the clothing in the game to HD

@Fester said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

Now imagine the work they have to go through in order to update all the clothing in the game to HD

Will we have actual toed feet this time instead of low poly webs?

Cero D(17+) on JP trailer and T on NA trailer - expect versions to differ unlike FFXIV where JP/NA/EU same game

doesn it feel weird that we all were fighting over silly stuff? now knowing what their actual plan is - NOT to milk us players - NOT to close the servers in a couple months....THIS is the plan....ya their plan had some flaws but man im hyped

now what we can do - tell your friends tell your family tell your grandma- upload youtube videos about it - let the world know

To be fair one thing doesn't nulify the other, they're making an awesome announcement WHILE milking whatever money they possibly can from the NA server AND not solving issues that shouldn't have gone past internal testing.

@MarshalTobias32 said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

i wont ask why thats important of all things xD

"Phantasy Star is getting a new Genesis game? Phantasy Star V at last?!"

New Genesis:

JP being quite generous with the announcement, wonder if NA will get goodies too

http://pso2.jp/players/news/26475/

Rainbow Tokyo Bonus Key x 1

Gold Tokyo Bonus Key x 3

Triboost+150% x 5

EX Triboost+100% x 5

135 Air Guitar lobby action

and up to 10 days of daily login bonus 1 million exp ticket each day

EDIT: and in addition, for returnees everyone in their team/alliance will receive additional

Rainbow Tokyo Bonus Key x 1

Triboost+150% x 3

EX Tribbost+100% x 3

130 Control Console lobby action

Time to dust off that extra account I had for team/alliance point farming that became obsolete since it caps at 50000 and not 4500 anymore

@MarshalTobias32 said in Guess we all wasted our money on pso2...:

i wont ask why thats important of all things xD

It is terrible to look at, my eyes burn at the sight of such low poly monsters. Finally our salvation is at hand.

Really digging the lack of information from Sega! I totally want to spend more money on a product that will be worhtless when NG comes out. SMART.

and those who are still concerned about it: if they sell you said fashion with the plan to remove all of your fashion and other cosmetic stuff in the upgrade - it would be 100% illegal and you would get your money charged back by MS store - iwould NOT be concerned about this and i am pretty sure that we get an update soon wich states exactly this - "yes you will keep your cosmetics" as for weapons and other things - i am not so sure about it - things might change alot we dont know and i wouldn care about too much...lets just grind out the old pso2 so we are ready for smth new

Twitter comfirmed "characters" will be brought over

now this is important to note "character" does not mean "cosmetics" after all I am constantly told when ever cosmetics are brought up that they are optional and "dont matter", this has been the defense for cosmetics since forever. So until they come right out and state "cosmetics will transfer" I would press X to doubt them brining it over, as only "character" is comfirmed.

As for the people who say "this is ilegal" you should read your terms of service next time you log in, there is a reason you have to click "I accept" because you have literally agreed to forfeit any rights like that as you agreed they can for any reason shut off access to the game in partial or whole, they do not need to inform you of that decision either.