PSO2 is getting worse

@Ezodagrom said in PSO2 is getting worse:

@Miraglyth One big mistake from the NA version so far has been the lack of worthwhile weapons to hunt in XH urgent quests, there's alot of JP OT weapons that could have been converted into mid tier NT 13* weapons.

I did wonder about this, but I'm not hugely convinced. By mid-tier I'm guessing you mean "not as good as BIS" in which case, aren't you just asking for the income fodder drops to have a little more variety? I'm not sure how that creates entertainment. More to the point, we did have the v2 and Snow series in the last two event UQs, which while appreciably low-tier 13* weapons can't be that different to mid-tier 13* weapons when most people won't want to invest in either.

In that respect it would be nice if more of the weapons you listed were converted into weapon camos. We've got Flowen's Sword (Open Beta, but available on PC launch too) and Nei Claw / Nacht (PC launch), so the precedent is there. And if they're camos a fair few people might be interested in using them. That could give a little more life to UQs, but at the same time we already get some camos like this (Charleville1766, Cydstrid) and if they did too many at once it could be overwhelming to keep up. Maybe one or two more per event could be okay though again I'm not sure that really creates entertainment.

Consider 1-75 a tutorial

@Rhysticalz said in PSO2 is getting worse:

Consider 1-75 a tutorial

That's been how most games that are trying to catch up new players to the current content do it, blast through everything at breakneck speed so you can get to the new content and play with everyone else. That would be all fine and dandy except there's no endgame content available. Lots of people see fashion as the endgame right now, and the NA team seems like they're trying their best to make that as unfriendly as humanly possible. Unless you're willing to spend absolutely massive amounts of real money, you'll never get what you want on the SG scratch because it's gigantic, untradeable, and it's over in two months. Sorry, I said I wouldn't get into that. It's just so frustrating.

I think I might just try again next year once there's actually something worthwhile to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMB79WHn3Mc

@Ophidian1723 you might still wanna go for the ep 4-6 run tho you wont regret i promise

'max out a class in a day'. YEAH OKAY. Give me the number of your drug dealer please. I just spend 2 hours doing advance quests either solo or with the ONE person i found. Yeah,didn't get a single level out of it. But sure,its doable to level in a single day.

@Morgothryuzaki said in PSO2 is getting worse:

'max out a class in a day'. YEAH OKAY. Give me the number of your drug dealer please. I just spend 2 hours doing advance quests either solo or with the ONE person i found. Yeah,didn't get a single level out of it. But sure,its doable to level in a single day.

its more effective to do it with 3 or 4 people - thing is youre trying to get a PSE burst - wich you get if one of the PSE levels reach 8 - if a 2nd reaches 8 you get a cross burst - during this burst alot of monsters spawn (way more compared to a solo run) wich you kill over and over and pray for alot "one more" - this way you gain levels pretty fast....if youre ship 1 i can take you with me

@JuggernautGTX Yes,I know how more effective it is. But see,the problem being unless I got my 4 friends with me,its not going to be happening whatsoever. Randoms never join and asking in HUBs aren't effective either. So to me it isn't viable at all. And no i am not willing to get into another guild,I shouldn't have to do so to get decent EXP.

I do am on ship 1 though,i wouldn't say no.

@Morgothryuzaki go into b8 cafe ill wait there

I'm not on atm,I just stopped playing lol

@Morgothryuzaki reason for you to keep playing - maybe you wanna join our alliance and enjoy the game together...i know it can be hard if youre on your own - can still show you on how to find other guys effectively tho and wich maps you gotta run to find the most people (usuall FF - floating facility)

@Ophidian1723

End game is new Genesis. Think of this like early access then.

Pso2 wouldn't be the first game to release without end game content, however we already know the level cap is 95 so anything before 95 is basically a tutorial.

I have a hard time playing PSO2NA because i have been spoiled by the smooth, much more mobile gameplay of the Etoile class and i find it very hard to go back to the EP2 classes and gameplay.

Once you Etoile, you do not go back.

I never had that trouble because I stuck to Hunter / Fighter even on JP.

@IfrianMMO said in PSO2 is getting worse:

I have a hard time playing PSO2NA because i have been spoiled by the smooth, much more mobile gameplay of the Etoile class and i find it very hard to go back to the EP2 classes and gameplay.

Once you Etoile, you do not go back.

Tidbits like this make playing on NA even more aggravating. We know for a fact that the content exists, but we've been stonewalled for most likely the worst reason possible: so Sega can get as much of our dollarydoos as possible during a worldwide pandemic where many people have plenty of time but are suffering financially.