15 male outfits to *HOW MANY* female ones!?

This post is deleted!

@IAMCRAIG said in 15 male outfits to *HOW MANY* female ones!?:

I get it Sega, sex sells and your biggest demographic are neckbeards that browse r/incels daily, but this latest scratch is total aaaaassssssssss, especially since there aren't any cast parts and it's artificially inflated with posters and posters disguised as floor mats. At least if you're going to put personal quarters stuff into a scratch, put actual furniture or other interesting doodads in it.

No, but seriously, can we just skip this one and add the skimpiest outfits (so there isn't a riot) + emotes to the next ac instead?

With this, no one is going to take your post seriously. Congrats on killing your thread before it has a chance to be heard besides this post. Stay salty.

You didn't deny it though.

To be honest, I'm not bothered by the ratio. Half of the times, female outfits tend to be the same thing but somewhat altered to be slightly different. I play male characters and I'm perfectly fine with what was given. I bought the majority of male outfits from this new ac scratch and I'm ok with it.

The only thing I wish they would stop doing is making the fresh finds shop have either mostly female themed stuff or all of is female themed. There are people who like male characters.

There's a new set of outfits each week and it's still not enough if one week doesn't cater specifically to you, I'm actually amazed.

@Macmaxi said in 15 male outfits to *HOW MANY* female ones!?:

There's a new set of outfits each week and it's still not enough if one week doesn't cater specifically to you, I'm actually amazed.

Hey man, I'm pretty sure I saw a second male CAST the other day so it isn't only me!

Surprised there were no basewear items. As for male casts and males in general, I suppose the lack of outfits and the low player shop price of what's there comes from the lack of interest from players in playing too much fashion with them. From what I've seen, people playing males (me included) prefer to create their one awesome outfit and stick with that for a longer period of time. Females on the other hand are more treated as dress up characters, thus players require their wardrobes to be bigger.

I use a male character and that is exactly what I do, pick one good costume and focus on gameplay Instead.

I'm a cast player too, it's ok be glad nobody plays them otherwise you'd have to play more than120k Meseta for the parts.

We got like 3 Sets in mission pass, so i don't mind

@Macmaxi said in 15 male outfits to *HOW MANY* female ones!?:

I'm a cast player too, it's ok be glad nobody plays them otherwise you'd have to play more than120k Meseta for the parts.

We got like 3 Sets in mission pass, so i don't mind

Are prices still that low on ship 1? Damn. I might have to look into switching...

Character demographic in JP is something like 80+% female. Naturally the marketing skews to that. Remember that we're mostly getting stuff they made over there, nothing is truly new aside from the uncle Sam stuff lol.

I just want my thong.

Also in all seriousness, my initial post was shitty of me in how I described most of you as being incels (from browsing r/incel) and I apologize.

I am irritable because I just wanted my thong and was disappointed that it was not in the latest scratch. I just wanna be a himbo dangit.

Your time will come. Seriously it exists in the game.