Fresh finds rerun?

I just saw that the Active Camisole Enigma was in the fresh finds shop yesterday, but I missed out on it because it was under maintenance while I was online. Any hope that this will be available again soon because of the maintenance?

Same. I'd prefer Enigma/F over the blue one.

I'm incredibly disappointed with how the devs handled this one. They've essentially forced people to miss out on these items without so much as a word on if they're planning to rerun them coming up because of their own mistake. This is not something the players should have to ask for. This is something any good company should do automatically for good PR.

Honestly just give us everything that has been in FF before episode 4 and limit us to 3 picks or something. It’s frustrating how missing something in FF means that it’s gone forever.

I missed on the metal knuckles which sucks because I run fighter and our characters are incapable of clenching their fists. The closest thing to it are claws which just aren’t the same. Worst part is that this was an AC item in JP.

Hi operatives. I'm going to be submitting this information to the development team on your behalf. Thank you for bringing this up!

^ based. Some of us never even had the chance to buy those items.

I’m not holding my hopes up but it’s good to know.

There seems to be a disconnect between the NA dev team an everyone.

There's been a disconnect with the devs since the game released way back in February. Don't expect any communication from them at this point.

@Lorient said in Fresh finds rerun?:

They've essentially forced people to miss out on these items without so much as a word on if they're planning to rerun them coming up because of their own mistake.

I guess I'm not thinking of this as anything special because the same sentence is true to the letter for every Fresh Finds listing prior to May 27th (including entire fortnightly recommended sets) and various other forms of provision including the most recent mission pass.

I was surprised the day wasn't simply repeated as not tradable, but I'm also glad more people take objection to that consequence in general and that it could be discussed internally. I would just ask that the discussion includes the broader issue without mistakenly thinking this one occurrence is the only time it's happened.

Edit - Reconsidered a little. Re-running the other 64 days of similarly unavailable Fresh Finds including 5 recommended sets is a somewhat distinct activity. If the wider issue is addressed, this one day could end up forgotten. Re-running a single day now would allow its troubles be concluded, hopefully making it simpler to return focus to the broader matter at hand without having to worry about such exceptions.

Or they could just change it to the system they have on JP servers so that there's no "missing out" at all. You know, give us a good SG store instead of Fresh Finds.