I do not mind combined tickets, but 3 into 1 is a little much

Far too many items on the Shining ticket. It is confusing and makes me wary to pay into this one.

There's a ton cosmetic content to go through on the road to version parity, so I entirely understand why this would be done. That said if you wish to do this maybe make ones like these into Gold AC tickets that give multiple items for a bit more AC, could be a fun RNG thing.

I don't understand why they couldn't just have multiple concurrent banners instead of combining them and effectively diluting the pool of items. This potentially forces players to roll even more to obtain the item(s) that they want.

@Solva-tan said in I do not mind combined tickets, but 3 into 1 is a little much:

I don't understand why they couldn't just have multiple concurrent banners instead of combining them and effectively diluting the pool of items. This potentially forces players to roll even more to obtain the item(s) that they want.

Yeah, we already know that they can run multiple tickets at once. At the least if they are going to do these combined pools, they should make the freebie ticket easier to get. However, the ideal solution is to just split the tickets up into their original versions that were on JP.

Hello! I've summarized this feedback and submitted it to the development team. Thank you for bringing this up!

I feel like with the recent announcement of New Genesis, it now makes sense as to why they're trying to quickly get as many cosmetics out as possible. But yeah, I agree that it would work much better as multiple concurrent scratch tickets rather than one inflated one.