180 Item scratch.

Does no one see the issue with this?

We have just had one of the worst scratch introductions ever with the Combined SG scratch pool that people are still arguing about right now and then this?

This is digusting, the pool is so incredibly diluted you can even see when one scratch is supposed to end and the next one starts., like this was bolted on last minute.

SEGA is making it incredibly difficult to see this game lasting long in the west as they are following the standard practice of short lived western mobile games of over monotising far too quickly.

Oh so we got a new AC scratch? Because it's not anywhere on the Site or their Twitter..

Hate to rain on your parade, but this is just the two Shining Heroes scratches combined together since JP had an original and a revival. It would be even more diluted if they added the non-collab revival costumes. Also, the data for this scratch was mined a while ago, so definitely not last minute.

Honestly, this one's not so bad and I'm not even really a modern Shining fan (Tony Taka designs are fine, but bring me back some of that Genesis Shining Force) . Most of the items are good costumes with only a few recolors, and the posters are actually probably going to have more value than other similar items. While it still has a selection of filler items, almost all of this stuff is marketable for reasonable sums.

You can reasonably acquire most items in this scratch you want via meseta on the player markets. The real issue I'm having with this week's updates is the Ragol pack is going away. That was a great bundle option to spend on if you're willing to shell out double the monthly subscription of any other MMO. Even if I wasn't turned off from spending money by some of their other questionable decisions lately, I donno if I can justify $15 a month for premium alone.

180 items and I still pull a dupe in 12 goes...

I do see an issue with this a huge one. They could had just been running multiple scratches concurrently if they wanted to catch up.

That being said, this may be better posted in the suggestions section to make it easier for the GMs to collect all the responses to send them to Sega in JP. Also, make sure you send in Support Tickets on the issue as well.

Way too many outfits for my taste. Ill pass on this as well. Here we go with the complaints. Unlike the SG tickets you can buy them in the player shop. But wait of course it bothers people. They can never win and probably wont change because of the player attitude will never change or be satisfied. I will put in a ticket to get rid of irate players of posting in the forums.

@overfiend78 said in 180 Item scratch.:

Way too many outfits for my taste. Ill pass on this as well. Here we go with the complaints. Unlike the SG tickets you can buy them in the player shop. But wait of course it bothers people. They can never win and probably wont change because of the player attitude will never change or be satisfied. I will put in a ticket to get rid of irate players of posting in the forums.

Well, eventually they'll have to change because they'll eventually catch up to the JP servers on the scratches and will only have single scratches to port over, unless they want to wait a bit to combine two into one which would be rather scummy. I mean when you think about it, there is no reason why they can't just run the different scratch tickets concurrently rather than diluting the pool. It is an issue in the SG scratch tickets as well as our SG scratch ticket is two of JP's combined into one.

I don't think it is an issue of they can never win or that the player attitude will never change or be satisfied. A large part of it is that we have another server where the monetization is much kinder to the players. If that monetization difference wasn't there or at least not as large, many of these threads would not exist.

@Archetype-Luna said in 180 Item scratch.:

@overfiend78 said in 180 Item scratch.:

Well, eventually they'll have to change because they'll eventually catch up to the JP servers on the scratches and will only have single scratches to port over, unless they want to wait a bit to combine two into one which would be rather scummy. I mean when you think about it, there is no reason why they can't just run the different scratch tickets concurrently rather than diluting the pool. It is an issue in the SG scratch tickets as well as our SG scratch ticket is two of JP's combined into one.

I don't think it is an issue of they can never win or that the player attitude will never change or be satisfied. A large part of it is that we have another server where the monetization is much kinder to the players. If that monetization difference wasn't there or at least not as large, many of these threads would not exist.

Unfortunately a rational level headed argument wont work here, that requires thinking beyond a limit of "well kids are starving in Africa at least they have a roof to starve under in the western world, why the moaning?"

Honestly though the scratches got bigger and bigger pool wise on JP as there are less and less whales so they need to try make them pay more, its just seems like we have started at that point, rather than working up to it, and it sucks.

Luckily theres NO basewear, No innnerwear, NO cast parts so majority of the population should be able to pull and afford all these cosmetics. Also with so many outfits players can purchase and farm the SG on them to get the SG scratch and fresh finds items. To offset the lack of the items i just mentioned they included a bunch of posters and music from this collab. I understand they wanted to just combine 2 AC tickets into one so they can keep the pipline moving, overall theres a large variety of items at affordable prices because they are outfits, only the typical hairstyles and niche accessories costing much more (and lackluster SWIMWEAR costing a bit much).

@CosmicDiva said in 180 Item scratch.:

Luckily theres NO basewear, No innnerwear, NO cast parts so majority of the population should be able to pull and afford all these cosmetics. Also with so many outfits players can purchase and farm the SG on them to get the SG scratch and fresh finds items. To offset the lack of the items i just mentioned they included a bunch of posters and music from this collab. I understand they wanted to just combine 2 AC tickets into one so they can keep the pipline moving, overall theres a large variety of items at affordable prices because they are outfits, only the typical hairstyles and niche accessories costing much more (and lackluster SWIMWEAR costing a bit much).

The thing is, they could also just run the original banners concurrently. There was no need to combine them all into one scratch. Keeping them as they were originally, but run them simultaneously is a way to do it without having this giant and diluted item pools.

Remember if you have feedback, to use this support ticket guide: Support Ticket Guide. State that you prefer multiple, smaller tickets, and you are more likely to buy multiples of each rather than sinking money into a bigger pool. That's the best we can do.

@Dr-Roflopogus said in 180 Item scratch.:

The real issue I'm having with this week's updates is the Ragol pack is going away.

real bummer there. Wonder if they will replace it with something else. The scratch tickets plus the prem membership bundled into one package, PLUS the whole PSO1 stuff was the best value I saw in this game so far. I personally bought separate AC once, and regretted it. So yeah, ragol may be gone but they could toss a different bundle. More considering how we are being treated on the SG side.

This AC scratch is two combined together with added bloat so lmao have fun.

I don't really have a problem with this one, tbh. Generally when I pull AC scratches, I do it with the acknowledgement that I'm probably not gonna get what I want, and that what I'm really doing is getting things to sell in shop to make money for the things I do want. What made SG scratch awful was the untradability of it (which existed in JP, but was less of an issue because of the pool size/time limit). This scratch doesn't seem much worse than others, the hot ticket items are going for the same price as the hot ticket items from the previous scratch (~18m), and low-tier outfits are going for ~1-1.5m.

If the items were untradable though I would definitely agree that this is kind of ridiculous.

@ZorokiHanuke said in 180 Item scratch.:

@Dr-Roflopogus said in 180 Item scratch.:

The real issue I'm having with this week's updates is the Ragol pack is going away.

real bummer there. Wonder if they will replace it with something else. The scratch tickets plus the prem membership bundled into one package, PLUS the whole PSO1 stuff was the best value I saw in this game so far. I personally bought separate AC once, and regretted it. So yeah, ragol may be gone but they could toss a different bundle. More considering how we are being treated on the SG side.

Ragol going away is definitely what worries me more, tbh. I'm tempted to buy a few more packs just in case it isn't replaced with anything comparable in the future.