Can you install the game on 2 PC's, and alternate play between them?

I wanted to install the game on my upstairs PC as well, but it's grayed out and says I already own the game (even on the PC that I've never installed the game on). So I guess my question is: Can you install the game on multiple PC's so you can log on and play from either one, much like as if I had multiple Xbox's and could do the same?![alt text](pso2.PNG image url)

Have you tried using Tweaker for this instead of the MS Store?

@Archetype-Luna I have not tried it on my upstairs computer, no. However, when I was having issues getting the game to load after playing it successfully for several days and I was advised to try the tweaker method, it still requires me to use the Windows store for the initial install, as the powerShell commands were not working (or it was but it still required me to start the install from the Windwos store so it wasnt helping). And that is essentially my issue, when i go to the windwos store it only sees my gaming PC downstairs, and NOT the pc I am on currently. They are not using the same computer name, so I know that isnt the issue. It seems to me that MS will only allow you to install the game on ONE pc, since once you've installed it once it sees that you installed it and considers it an "installed game" even though the installation was done on a completely seperate computer. It's very strange.

@Castiel-Boomer Where did you put the powershell script when you ran it? Also, where did you install it when you tried installing it purely with Tweaker? When installing solely with Tweaker, you can't put it where the Windows Store would put it and you need to make sure you run the Powershell Script in the right folder as well.

Followed the instructions given here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4hsCZ3pigk

Perhaps they were incorrect? All I know is that I got to a certain point and it prompted for the Windows Store, regardless of the fact that Tweaker installed the game and spent the better half of 2 hours finishing the download. I had a lot of trouble getting through the red tape to play on the JP servers for years, so at least this is in a language I understand. I will try again using the instructions given here on the forums, but I'm skeptical as to how it will tie my existing account to the Tweaker account; if that even matters?

@Castiel-Boomer That video and the instructions in the description are actually out of date now; the Powershell Script needs to be put in the Tweaker's installation folder, not the game's. It's best to follow the directions that are on the Tweaker's site (there is a big rainbow-colored flashing link) than anything anywhere else, since that is where the most up-to-date info will be.

@Castiel-Boomer said in Can you install the game on 2 PC's, and alternate play between them?:

Followed the instructions given here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4hsCZ3pigk

Perhaps they were incorrect? All I know is that I got to a certain point and it prompted for the Windows Store, regardless of the fact that Tweaker installed the game and spent the better half of 2 hours finishing the download. I had a lot of trouble getting through the red tape to play on the JP servers for years, so at least this is in a language I understand. I will try again using the instructions given here on the forums, but I'm skeptical as to how it will tie my existing account to the Tweaker account; if that even matters?

The most up to date information for tweaker is always the actual arks layer website. What the script does is registers the game with the store in a way so that it has the required credentials to launch. The Windows Store prompt means you aren't properly using the script. It is always best to use the arks layer website or its discord when you are having issues with tweaker.