So months of the game deleting itself and we hear nothing, SG is harder to get with no transparency, but the Fresh Finds items are resellable and the shop is disabled in 10 minutes.

Nice priorities, gotta keep people spending for SG, right?

Yah I wanna have hope for the future but this is not making them look good.

I think the answer is it can't really be fixed I guess.

@Ranmaru said in So months of the game deleting itself and we hear nothing, SG is harder to get with no transparency, but the Fresh Finds items are resellable and the shop is disabled in 10 minutes.:

I think the answer is it can't really be fixed I guess.

Im thinking what your thinking... Honestly i do not know if they care about NA other than QoL updates and the like.

I want to clarify that I don't think they don't care, but that the MS Store issue may be a complicated one and I think it's been said before that it has issues with games that have their own launcher.

Definitely not a very good look, it's one thing to have an issue and let it roll and make sure it doesn't happen again the next time, but to instantly disable the whole shop as soon as people started finding out about it and immediately get to working on it despite all the other issues still going on, it's just a bit despicable.

@Yakutare Priorities! Forget a great user experience, they gotta make that money.

@Nimble-Banana said in So months of the game deleting itself and we hear nothing, SG is harder to get with no transparency, but the Fresh Finds items are resellable and the shop is disabled in 10 minutes.:

@Yakutare Priorities! Forget a great user experience, they gotta make that money.

and ... this is one of the reasons why i am questioning truly on the future of PSO2 at this point to be honest. I was suckered into truly believing this game had a bright future and so i admittedly sunk in like 120 bucks for AC and such to get myself comfortable in the game even made an elaborate PQ and well between the community and this SG bit... I think we need to truly start looking at how we can save this sinking ship.

Pretty sure the solution for the MS Store issue is just other platforms so the MS Store can be bypassed completely, assuming that is the plan with additional PC platforms. The only way for the MS Store issue to be fixed would probably be having the Store be the launcher itself and handle all of the patching and what not.

But yeah, there is no excuse with the SG situation.

Okay firstly... people need to Step and realize, these issues are not Segas fault.. Its microsoft. Which microsoft doesnt care, hell they cant even be bothered to test windows 10 updates.

Stop blaming sega for microsoft being microsoft... These issues are not caused by the game client... these are issues with the microsoft store..

The simple solution is to go download tweaker... after my first client self uninstall, i moved to tweaker, (the same laucher people have been using to connect to JP servers for years, which also supports NA) Since moving to tweaker, Ive had ZERO issues, not only that, but i get better frame rates and its compatible with steam.

so you have 3 options #1 keep reinstalling #2 move to tweaker #3 Wait for the game to come to other pc platforms. (as i guarantee you they wont have these issues)

in all my years of gaming, any time a game has been a windows store exclusive.. Its always been a shit show, Gigantic was another example. The point is windows store has a history of creating problems, and microsoft refuses to fix them.

@Fenex-Dragonis The installer (the one developed by SEGA) has issues with the way it is structured and causes issues with the way the container is designed to work from the MS store. They have very detailed guides on how to develop your launcher to work with MSIX packaging services, to include updates found by this PSO2 launch. The issues will not be fixed until after SEGA's team applies the fixes from their side.

If they agreed to develop their game to work on a specific platform, it falls on them to make their game work for that platform.

@Fenex-Dragonis said in So months of the game deleting itself and we hear nothing, SG is harder to get with no transparency, but the Fresh Finds items are resellable and the shop is disabled in 10 minutes.:

Okay firstly... people need to Step and realize, these issues are not Segas fault.. Its microsoft. Which microsoft doesnt care, hell they cant even be bothered to test windows 10 updates.

Stop blaming sega for microsoft being microsoft... These issues are not caused by the game client... these are issues with the microsoft store..

The simple solution is to go download tweaker... after my first client self uninstall, i moved to tweaker, (the same laucher people have been using to connect to JP servers for years, which also supports NA) Since moving to tweaker, Ive had ZERO issues, not only that, but i get better frame rates and its compatible with steam.

so you have 3 options #1 keep reinstalling #2 move to tweaker #3 Wait for the game to come to other pc platforms. (as i guarantee you they wont have these issues)

in all my years of gaming, any time a game has been a windows store exclusive.. Its always been a shit show, Gigantic was another example. The point is windows store has a history of creating problems, and microsoft refuses to fix them.

This is just so wrong in so many ways that I don't even know where to start, so I won't.

Now on topic, does anyone know what was the issue with the fresh finds shop anyways? Was it only because the set was reselable on the market? If so then any 'fix' they may have for it might just end up making things worse

@Fenex-Dragonis I've had the game delete itself several times with the tweaker. The only thing its fixed is the frame rate issues, still doesn't fix the lag issues or anything else. A lot of people I know have issues even with the tweaker, it's not a cure all solution.

I have to agree with OP. With so many issues plaguing this game, a small whisper of an exploit in the player's favor is the one thing that gets immediately shut down and fixed.

@KysimKreb said in So months of the game deleting itself and we hear nothing, SG is harder to get with no transparency, but the Fresh Finds items are resellable and the shop is disabled in 10 minutes.:

@Fenex-Dragonis I've had the game delete itself several times with the tweaker. The only thing its fixed is the frame rate issues, still doesn't fix the lag issues or anything else. A lot of people I know have issues even with the tweaker, it's not a cure all solution.

The main reason people's games get deleted with Tweaker is because they're using the old "Install 11GB with Windows Store first, then update with Tweaker" method instead of the new "Install with Tweaker and only link to the Windows Store" method. The former does not prevent the game from nuking itself because it's still under the Windows Store's control, while the latter absolutely does.