Hair Color and Cast Color should be free.

Hello, as stated in the title, I think Cast colors and hair color should be free of charge to change in the salon. In japan, Cast color is free, so why are we being charged for that? After all the shenanigans we've had to deal with at the launch of this game, I believe at least making such a small thing free would be super nice.

Please consider this change, it would really help liven up the game and be a very good positive especially after the disaster that is the SG scratch.

Thank you for your time and God bless.

The most basic of features gated for no reason. Im for the change 100%

@Megaman-Z3R0 said in Hair Color and Cast Color should be free.:

...In japan, Cast color is free, so why are we being charged for that? ...

Changing CAST color is not free on the JPN server. Just like on the NA server, you need a Color Change Pass to change your CAST colors.

Free color changes would be great, but I don't think we'll get that. I have a similar idea which I think is more likely to be considered. We should be able to buy colors, and switch between them at any time. And not just for hair or cast color - ANY color, like skin and outfit too.

I second this, hair colour / CAST colour should be free. idc what Japan has or doesn't have; they should make this free for all regions.