Hair Color and Cast Color should be free.

Hello, as stated in the title, I think Cast colors and hair color should be free of charge to change in the salon. In japan, Cast color is free, so why are we being charged for that? After all the shenanigans we've had to deal with at the launch of this game, I believe at least making such a small thing free would be super nice.

Please consider this change, it would really help liven up the game and be a very good positive especially after the disaster that is the SG scratch.

Thank you for your time and God bless.

The most basic of features gated for no reason. Im for the change 100%

@Megaman-Z3R0 said in Hair Color and Cast Color should be free.:

...In japan, Cast color is free, so why are we being charged for that? ...

Changing CAST color is not free on the JPN server. Just like on the NA server, you need a Color Change Pass to change your CAST colors.

Free color changes would be great, but I don't think we'll get that. I have a similar idea which I think is more likely to be considered. We should be able to buy colors, and switch between them at any time. And not just for hair or cast color - ANY color, like skin and outfit too.

I second this, hair colour / CAST colour should be free. idc what Japan has or doesn't have; they should make this free for all regions.

Biiiiiiiiiiig bump for this topic. Hair color customization played a big role when it comes to clothing. Having a fashion oriented game without the ability to flexibly change hair color is heresy. But the worst part is that color combinations can look good on some hairs, and bad on others (swapping between 2 tone hair and GV hair comes to mind). I also extend that in addition to removing the salon cost of changing hair color, we should be able to save different colors to presets.

It is never going to happen unfortunately this game is free to play they need and make them money somehow I do agree with what @CoolerCannon0 set about you purchasing the the # color code and it can be saved to a ensemble

Most likely we will get free color change passes when they bring back Mission Pass, I myself have a small pile of the free salon passes and basic color change passes, from that system when it was in PSO2.

I’ll admit, having to pay for hair or skin color is very egregious of Sega.

I guess we’re lucky we don’t have to pay for eye color at least... 😧

This post is deleted!

1 year old thread, pretty sure SEGA has made up their mind on this issues releasing N-color change pass along with NGS

@HarmlessSyan said in Hair Color and Cast Color should be free.:

1 year old thread, pretty sure SEGA has made up their mind on this issues releasing N-color change pass along with NGS

More like they sold well so they want more of the same, which makes the fact there are no new CAST parts weird.

@HarmlessSyan said in Hair Color and Cast Color should be free.:

You're probably right. I just thought It'd be easier to bump instead of making it again separate for ngs ;p. And I do very much want it.

It isn't quite the "ultimate character creator" if we still are dragging such unneeded "feature". We already have Salon Pass, no need for another one, specially when Eye Color is free. It is absurd indeed.

I wish you could at least save the colors with ensembles, it's annoying to have to change the hair color every single time if you want to do that.